ProPoints Bexs Dairy To A Slimmer Me!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi all! I'm here to loose 3st and I need your help. I've done ww before and lost around 7lbs but wasn't in the correct frame of mind do turned to the Cambridge diet last year and lost 2.5st!
Since then I've gained most of it back due to getting married, a honeymoon in Florida and a holiday in Greece recently! Lots of hen party's and other weddings so I've not been around great food lol!
I started back Friday just gone and feeling good! I spent most of my weeklies yesterday on a take away and I feel so guilty but I know I've got to get on for this week!

Please I'd love support and guidance on what I'm eating or could eat! I will post my daily intake for you to see x

Thankyou xx

42lbs to goal :-((((

Here to subscribe!!!
Dont feel guilty about using your weeklies thats what they are there for xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ok so today's food will be:

B- 2 eggs scrambled no milk- 4pp

L- 2x ryvita 2pp, 1x laughing cow light 1pp, 1 slice of ham 1pp and cucumber 0pp, ww puffs 2pp total 6pp

D-pork loin 4pp, baby new potatos 250g 5pp, carrots 0pp, gravy 50ml 0pp total 9pp

Snacks- not sure yet

If anyone can see anything I need to change or could swap anything with please let me know x

Here to subscribe!!! Dont feel guilty about using your weeklies thats what they are there for xXx Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thankyou but I thinks it's just mentally I know I shouldn't of had it but like you said we are allowed to use them! Hopefully I'll still loose on Friday x

Here to Subscribe :) If you buy LC Extra Light, you can have 1 for 0pp, saving yourself a PP :) I always buy those. X Good Luck on your journey. X

Subscribing!

What Ryvita do you have? If you buy the crackerbreads (orange box) you can have 4 for 2pp. I spread 1 laughing cow over all 4 :)

Subscribing! What Ryvita do you have? If you buy the crackerbreads (orange box) you can have 4 for 2pp. I spread 1 laughing cow over all 4 :)

I have original ryvita think it's 1pp per ryvita! Haven't tried the cracker breads, may buy some today! Thankyou

42lbs to goal :-(((

I always have 5 Crackerbreads for my 2pp ;-) Sorry Sarah! Couldn't resist! X

Yea 5 for 2pp I learnt that from serena

Cool with deffo try them thanx x

Changes to my day (already ):
I had white pasta 6 pp for. 60g dried
Sweet corn 1pp
Cucumber 0pp
Salad cream light 1pp

Ok so snacks I had today are

Activia 0% snack pot 2pp
Weight watcher puffs. 2pp
Baby bell light 1pp

That leave me with 3pp left for this evening! My treat myself to a mini twister at 2pp not sure what I fancy! Dinners smelling lush I'm sooo hungry!!

Yea 5 for 2pp I learnt that from serena

I'm the Queen of maxing out my PP ;-) x

Cool with deffo try them thanx x

Changes to my day (already ):
I had white pasta 6 pp for. 60g dried
Sweet corn 1pp
Cucumber 0pp
Salad cream light 1pp

Ok so snacks I had today are

Activia 0% snack pot 2pp
Weight watcher puffs. 2pp
Baby bell light 1pp

That leave me with 3pp left for this evening! My treat myself to a mini twister at 2pp not sure what I fancy! Dinners smelling lush I'm sooo hungry!!

Day looks fab :) Have u felt ok? Not too hungry? X

Yer felt fine thanx! Little hungry before dinner but stuck it out !!

X

Yey! That's our girl! Onwards to tomorrow :) x

Yay can't wait to get on the scales!
I hope ur doing well maintaining x

I do hope u do the Happy Scale Dance ;-) Maintaining is HARD! X

Back