Bex's diary to a slimmer me!!!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Hi everyone! I started calorie counting as from Monday 2nd sept and I need to loose 41lbs!!!
Cannot believe I'm saying that again! Last year I lost 2.5 stone but its slowly crept back on with me just not being strict and no exercise!

I've joined a local gym 5 min walk from me so I went last night and done 30mins on the cross trainer! Would of done more that night but I'm full if cold and don't feel too well!

Il start my diary from today and il try and update every day as I feel this and the support from u guys will keep me on track! I'm using mfp to keep track! I'm going for 1200cals a day!

B- Special K choc with skimmed milk -179cal

S- pineapple and raspberries with fat free yogurt- 201cal

L- spicy tomato mug shot- 215cal

D- jacket potato with cheese and beans- 350cal

That's 945cals so far will update if anything changes

Can't wait to hear from u all!

Welcome Bex, good luck with your journey. I too am on a mission to get back to where I was, I ate back 5 stone... That was a lot of pizza, lol!!!

Feel free to tell me to knob off, but I notice you are on very low calories, which could start screwing you over further into your journey. MFP tried to starve me to death too, but after doing some research I worked out my TDEE and subtracted 30% (over 100lbs to lose) if you have less to lose the recommendation is 20% or even 10%. I'm much happier eating more calories and I'm still losing weight. Having more calories will also make your gym sessions more beneficial. Give it some thought and do some reading, it might help you long term.

Keep us posted on your progress. xxx

Welcome Bex, good luck with your journey. I too am on a mission to get back to where I was, I ate back 5 stone... That was a lot of pizza, lol!!!

Feel free to tell me to knob off, but I notice you are on very low calories, which could start screwing you over further into your journey. MFP tried to starve me to death too, but after doing some research I worked out my TDEE and subtracted 30% (over 100lbs to lose) if you have less to lose the recommendation is 20% or even 10%. I'm much happier eating more calories and I'm still losing weight. Having more calories will also make your gym sessions more beneficial. Give it some thought and do some reading, it might help you long term.

Keep us posted on your progress. xxx

Hi thanx Hun I need all the help I can get haha!
So how many cals should I be on if I'm 12st 4lbs 5ft 4?

Calorie Calculator - Scooby's Home Workouts This is the calculator that I used to work out my TDEE.

If you are on myfitnesspal, search bmr and tdee on the forum, lots of people's post's explain it really well. xxx

Hello Rebecca,

thought I'd pop by to offer my support. I've roughly same height/weight as yourself at the moment and looking to lose at least another 2st! Good luck with everything x

Thanx ladies! Not doing very good! I find it so hard to motivate myself even tho I feel huge and discusting I'm still reaching for the crisps!!
Please share your journeys with me to help me along my way too!

14lbs to goal :)))

Hiya! Just read through your diary. We are pretty similar. I am 5'6 and weigh in at 11st 13 an started on Saturday. I want to lose around 2 stone.

I am also calorie counting. Do you use MFP? I find it easier using that and I plan everything I'm going to eat the day before. Xx

Hiya! Just read through your diary. We are pretty similar. I am 5'6 and weigh in at 11st 13 an started on Saturday. I want to lose around 2 stone. I am also calorie counting. Do you use MFP? I find it easier using that and I plan everything I'm going to eat the day before. Xx

Hi yer I use mfp it's the easiest way I find!! How have u been doing this week?

Doing well so far this week thanks Hun! How are you getting on x

Not been so good! Can't get back on track! But today is a different day and I'm determined to do it!!
I'm a member of a gym and really need to find time to go because that will help me mentally and physically!!

Exercise always makes you feel better!! Hope you do well today xxx

Just has the biggest motivation booster!! I can't stay big like I am! I just want my husband to loo at me and think I'm attractive again :-(
I lost so much weight last year but have gained it all again very quickly! I'm a "I'll have a packet of crisps. That then turns into 5 packets kinda girl!" I don't know when to stop!! Buts that it!!!
I want to have another baby soon so I don't wanna be big when I fell like last night because them I got massive!!

Gonna go gym before I go out tonight!! I've gotta do this!

Yeah sure!!! I'm whiskersonkittens01

Make your diary public :) mine is so you can see what I eat xx

Back