Bex's on the right road food diary

bex196

Hello All,
My name is Rebecca and after this is my hopefully sucessful food diary to a slimmer me.I tried SW before 2 years ago and lost approx 10lbs but I dont think I really got the plan and then I got pregnant so it ended there.Since having my daughter a year ago now I havent gotten back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and have decided after a month of complete crappy eating I'm sick of being a flabby crabby and so its time the gloves come off and I get my act together and stop looking at other people enviously and how skinny they are and do it for myself.Willpower is not my friend however.
Although I'm starting today I'm easing gently into it and have chosen to do my weighins on Saturday mornings as that means for me that I have to be good for some of the weekend and not the binge feast that I would have previously allowed myself to have as I'd then have a few days of being an eating angel before I hopped on the scales.
So as I'm a chicken I havent weighed myself and will do so on Saturday after I have a few good days under my belt.
But as I committed to start posting today I will do so.
Breakfast-2 Weetabix-Semi-Skimmed Milk,Clementine.
Lunch-Baked Potato and Beans
Dinner-TBC
Snacks-Clementine,Coffee.

As I said I never really felt I got the plan before and from reading all the wonderful posts on here I see know that the 1/3 superfree food at meals is very nb. I'm also not going to the classes as I the times dont suit me and I've seen my sister do it alone and lose nearly 3 stone.
All tips, advice and help gratefully accepted and appreciated.
I'll post my starting weight on Saturday but in any event I'm starting my target weightloss at 20lbs.

Hey, good luck with your journey. I'm off to class for the first time tomorrow- nervously excited! I need to go to class so I've got some motivation, I don't think I could go it alone. I'm going to do a food diary too, just hope it helps

Good Luck Erica,I did find the meetings good but they just took so long that I couldnt commit to two hours in the evening time when I work full-time and having two smallies at home.
Do you mind me asking how do you get all your stats on the side of your profile, I thought I filled them in but for some reason they are not appearing.Thanks

Hi rebecca - im starting afresh today and doing it from home. Goid luck with it all x

Update on food
dinner was beef with black bean-2.5 oil
Rice-free
Pri PRI prawns dipped in corn flour-3.5 + 2.5 oil
My husband didn't realise î was starting today but thankfully dinner was very sw friendly.
Snacks-boiled egg with teaspoon philly 2.
Total syns-10.5
Glad with today but there's lots of challenges ahead and will power testing.

Hello, I just enterred them from my 'edit profile' and they appeared- I haven't got a clue how to add a pic. Technology! Lol
Good luck, I've got my first class later- eek

2nd day Food Diary
Breakfast-2 Weetabix (hex A) and Slimeline Milk(HexB) and banananot my full allowance though
Snacks-Clemintines *2
Lunch-Pork chop no fat with red cabbage and breadcrumbs, mashed potatoes and veg-need to check the syns of the red cabbage as its from a jar and 1/2slice of white bread for the breadcrumbs so I'll look up the points later for that.If anyone knows them that would be great.
Snacks-2 chocolate fingers-3 syns
Dinner-Omelette with veg and maybe a sprinkling of cheese.

OK so didn't do Omelett and had pasta tuna, beetroot and sweet corn-1 syn for tuna.
Had a look and the cabbage I had is free so 1/2 slice of bread-2 syns to be on the safe side.
Total syns 6..
A good day.

Day 3-
BREAKFAST-2 Weetabix,(HEX A) sweetner and Skimmed Milk(HEXB)1/2 allowance
Snacks-Mullerlight Yoghurt
LUNCH-1/2 bowl of Baxters Soup(unsure of the syns will update later)
2 small potatoes and baked beans
1/2 packet of Milk Moos biscuits-3 syns
Grapes
Dinner-SW Chilli

So I finally bit the bullet and will and thank fully had those three good days so my starting weight is 10.12 and my first goal is a stone and if I'm still on track 9.7 but I think I was that weight born so that might be a big challenge.
Update of last night food diary
Grapes, carrot sticks small as amount of humus and popcorn.

Today's diary
Breakfast-wetabix, milk-hex a hex b
Lunch-two sausages'bread n scrapping butter-9
Smarties-9
Dinner-steak'mushroom s, onions, sw chips
So already over but feel I've had a very good three days so won't worry about today.

Sunday's diary
Breakfast-weetabix n milk hex a &b
Banana
Lunch-ham pot and mullierlight-free
Dinner-roast beef, potatoes, vegetables, gravy. Not sure of syns
This is where it goes wrong
Small apple sponge n teaspoon of cream
Slice of white bread
Scraping of dairy gold.
Small amount of crisp s
So I'm not going to bother trying to add syns up as it is over. but got a new week ahead so will be back to being good and back to exercise.

Thanks hun,I don't weigh in till next Saturday so I've some time to crawl it back.there are always going to be bad days so just have to minimise the damage n try be better.

Bad days happen chick, I had one yesterday- I just got the munchies in the evening but I got it out of my system. You'll be back on track tomorrow

Mondays diary-fruit n yogurt for breakfast
Snack-wholemeal toast n dairy goal(hex a)
Lunch-minestrone soup
2 digestives-7 syncs
Beef stir fry
Yoghurt-1.5
Fair y cake-4 syns
Milk in teas coffee (hex b)
Walk 25 minutes fast pace
Total syns-12.5

Actually yoghurt was 2 syns. Its my DS birthday tomorrow so will try keep syns low n go for another walk.
Feel I could have done better today but hard to make fairy cakes and not pick.
Tomorrow's another day.

Tuesday-8th January
Breakfast-Porridge made with milk my DH made is so not too sure that he used the semi-skimmed milk and a small teaspoon of honey and blueberries.(hex A)
Snacks-banana
Lunch-Italian Restaurtant Bruschetta minus the Olive Oil on the tomatoes and bread-Syn 4
Pasta with tomatoe sauce, courgettes and prawns-free but I'd say the sauce had some olive oil in it.
Dinner-Potato salad
Snack-yoghurt
small amount of chocolate birthday cake its my sons 4th birthday and so it would be rude not too(any excuse)!!!.
I only bought a small caburys chocolate gateux cake on purpose and theres a few comign to sing happy birthday to him so theres not much chance of a large slice..
Hopefully some exercise.

Syns for cake -6 plus bread-4=10and I'm sure the remainder of the syns will be taken up by my tomato sauce.
Had a fast pace 30 mins walk too.

Well so I had a sneak peak on the scales this morning and THEY HAVE NOT MOVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not happy at all.heres were I'm going to be total honest and say that Im not measuring my milk but I really dont think I have that much in a day at all.I have it for my breakfast,then in teas and coffees during the day I would never have over 3/4 a day.ok I have picked if I'm honest when I was making my DS fairy cakes so maybe I used up my syns for the week while I did that but I really dont think so.I had a few drinks on saturday night and nibbled on some nuts but they were a tiny portion.
I was really hoping for a good loss but seems impossible unless I take nil by mouth till Saturday.PLEASE HELP, how does my food diary look to those of you who have had sucess on the plan.Obviously with my little admission above I'm not writing down every single thing and have forgotten a few things but not that many.
If anyone would show me there food diary I'd be happy to learn.

Thanks all from a slightly depressed Rebecca.x

Back