Bgbump's Bumpy Road

bgbumps

Hello everyone,
I have been visiting this site for sometime and have read diaries and advice, which has been a big help with my mindset. I am now in the zone to restart on s&s I have done lighterlife, cambridge before and lost weight. I have also done s&s before. I love the variety and taste of this brand.

My stats are height 5"10 and weight 17st.5lbs. I have a 4 yr son who is very active and keeps me on my toes! . I live essex/herts border with my partner who is superfit!. I am 42 and love the outdoor life. We live in a beautiful rural village.

I started this morning with:
Am- 2 coffees with skimmed milk
Am- 2 boiled eggs and pint of water.
Am- oatmeal

My tummy is growling as normally i would have my trigger food, which is toast!.

I will try to be as honest as possible with my diary, and look forward to following yours too!

Hi BgBump here to follow good luck on you journey xx

Hi ya,
Thank u! , how are u finding things? Notice u have had a big loss have u just started? Also have u tried the wine flavouring?

God it is sooooo hot. Themon is reading 30c and it is an effort to stop a 4 yr old from wrecking my house. Room by room.

Had banana shake which tasted very artificial. Drunk endless water and feeling a bit spacey!.

Hows everyone else coping?
X

Morning,
Massive thunderstorm last nite. I love them, only downside is my son had me up 4 times. In the end i got in bed with him til 5 am when i was woken up my heavy rain. So leapt out of bed and ran outside to grab my washing in!.

Just made pancakes with oatmeal pack, egg, splash of milk and dry fry. Yum. 3 coffees and pint of water with lemon flavouring.

Plan today is to walk to shop/playground with my son and dog across the fields. Around 3 miles. Gonna pick up some brocoli, cucumber, cauli, salad. And a treat for jude.

Did anyone the fab program on sky living " fat the fight of my life" with jesse pavelka? Excellent motivator and it helps that he is gorgeous too. I wish i got have a personal training session with him!. Update later

Hey! Here to follow :-D
Xxx

yes I whatched it . it was great you could see her loosing the weight
she looked great at the end and done so well .
I will be watching the next one ,next Monday
how you finding the sns

Yesterday was really good . Walked to the shops across the fields with small boy and dog in tow. Very, very hot. Bought everything i wanted plus a few other bits. Got to check out then in dawned on me. Was gonna have to carry home. My god it weighed a tonne!. Huffed and puffed my way back. Arrived back 3. Hrs after starting and literaly collapsed in the door.

Cooked all my cauli and btocoli then put into 100g containers in to the fridge.

Had trouble sleeping last nite.

Morning,
Had a bad nites sleep, growly tummy all nite. Made pancakes for brekie, followed by cottage pie and veg allowance.

My sister in law came over and we took kids to the park to wear them out. I bought icecreams for them all. Not me though.

After we got back i had hazelnut shake. Loveit!!.

Good news! done a pee on the ketostix and it went pink! Yippee. I, m in the K club.

Just having coke zero on the rocks to celebrate!. I do still feel hungry still but very determined!.

love slim and save
in this hot weather love shakes with loads of ice and so easy to get the water down .
you did a good shop then and done weight lifting at the same time .

drink lots of water that helps with the hunger

No i didnt! Cheers for that! Will get some next time im out. At the mo i have to rely on people for lifts as my car is off the rd. Or a days hike to shops/ playground. I just ordered the lemon flavouring. It leaves a nasty residue on the glasses though! Do u no how to do swede chips anyone?

I had a bad nites sleep and woke up really hungry. Crispy choc shake with ice cold water from the fridge... Lovely.

My mum came over and we did pilates together. I love it becauce i feel so energised after.

I had cottage pie pack with cailiflower, really filling. Then we went to feed place and bought chicken food for my hens. Later on in the afternoon had a massive energy slump. My new order arrived so i had a lemon bar. Very lush indeed. Drank a couple of glasses of lemon. I need to get the water down.

The OH called and said "shall we get thai for dinner"? Now i love thai, we have the best takeout for it, but i did not waiver one tiny bit. I am so focused to shift this weight i want to lose 4 stone so badly that nothing will stop me.

Had chicken and veg allowance and more lemon water and coke zero over ice.

Not looking forward to weekend as my partner will be around and we always have yummy food. I. Will be sticking to packs though!.

Morning hun, well done on passing on the icecream and tai food :D
Whats pilates like? I have alot of problems with my back, currently on pyhsio and starting accupunture roday but she did say ill be starting a pilates class when my bones are strong enough, im excited at the thought of some kind of exercise, i was made to quit the gym and do none in feb and its been horrible lol xx

Hiya hun, i really love pilates it is small intense movements that tone your whole body with stretches and you feel fantastic. I started going to a class in the village hall, only 4 wks ago and can feel the benefits already. It's excellent for ur back too. When i finish u feel energised. I hate the gym so this works for me. Have u got a diary? X

Oooo sounds good, I need to tone my body especially my legs but it is suppose to be for my back, hips and pelvis, I wanted to start before I go on holiday but they said after :(
Can it be done on the Wii do U know?
I have yeah its called back to s&s with 8 weeks to go, or something like that anyway haha xx

Monday -

I have been on the diet for one week, and amazingly i have stuck to it all weekend. My partner had thai on friday. I was like " you bxxxxxxrd! . But he said 4 simple words that have stuck with me and have given me the willpower to stick to it. Those words were "it's only a meal". I normally cave in on sat/sun. I am very proud of myself.

Went to the beach with mum in law and my oh and son. They had cake, crisps etc and a roast dinner on the way home, it didnt bother me.

I have decided im not going to weigh myself, because if im not happy with the result then i will fail. I am a scale addict. And this where i go wrong so will weigh every 2/3 weeks.

I have had a good couple days. May have gone over the protein allow on a day, but back weighing now.

Been having
B- pancakes
L- chilli and cauli allow
S- ice cold shake
D- chicken or fish plus veg allow

Lemon spritz. Coke zero all over ice.

Got my order coming today and i have ordered bars. So looking forward to that and its going to be a hot one.... Yay! X

Back