Bianx' weight loss food diary

Bianx

hola! I read on the introductions section that keeping a diary helps with the weight loss so here goes nothing!

I'm fed up of 'dieting', with good vs naughty food. This does not work for me. I've tried pretty much every diet under the sun and I put weight on, plus some. I've done calorie counting for a while but stopped over Christmas. Nothing is out of bounds - I jut eat a lot lot less (omg weighing rice and pasta shocked me as it showed how much I ate before)! If I want chocolate, I have some. And refuse to feel guilty.

I also started c25k last January at 15 stone and now run 3 times a week. I've run a half marathon and looking at doing another soon.

So that's my background. I have 2 kids, husband and want to lose approx 2 stone.

Today is my first day of being accountable.

B - 30g muesli, 90g natural yogurt and 1 tsp honey.

L - fried egg sandwich and weight watchers yogurt

D - Mediterranean chicken in sauce (home made) with 100g cooked white rice

S- 3 chocolate biscuits, 2 black coffees and a cup of tea

W (water) - 4 glasses so far but hope to do 8 by the end of the day

Exercise - none.

I have an addiction to weight watchers desert yogurts so you will be seeing these daily

There are worse things to be addicted to :)

Welcome to the forum, the CCing forum can be a little quiet but there are a few of us around.

I'm looking forward to following your diary.

Thanks Stackhead! Shame it's quiet here but I'll keep plugging away!

I did a 9 mile run this morning so gained 1,300 calories for today which made me thankful as we ate the rest of our Christmas cheese for lunch. Very very bad but I enjoyed it loads and I still have 800 calories left for today! I try not to feel bad when I have something high in calories as it just makes me eat more as I go into self-destruct mode.

B - 35g muesli, 95g natural yogurt and 1tsp honey

L - x5 ryvita crackerbreads, 50g Camembert and 100g Red Leicester with chilli and 1tbsp tomato chutney

D - prawn and ginger stir fry and weight watchers yogurt

S - x3 party rings, x3 cups of tea, cereal bar, banana

W - 4 cups so far..

E - 9 mile run

I have 1,500 calories left after so I might treat myself to a glass of wine with dinner :)

I love it when I have cals left over. I spend ages thinking about what I'll use them on :-D

Well done on the run! Awesome exercise calories there.

I'm the same re food. I try not to attach any guilt to it. Otherwise it just sends me mental.

I wish I could get motivated to exercise! I live on my own - partner comes over at weekends and I have no one to do my exercise with in the week. I do have a stepper at home so I will give this some use and get my legs etc toned. I cant wait for the lighter nights when I can go walking

Hiya Bianx I'm just starting out back with calorie counting here too. I have the same attitude, eat what I want but in smaller portions and refuse to feel guilty for any of it!

Hope you enjoy it on here!!

Hey ladies! Hope you are all doing well. Sorry I'm a bit late but I did my first ever track session tonight (with my running club). I loved it but it was hard - I am not used to sprinting!!

Caroline I'm fed up of binge eating so have a little of what I like :)

TiaMaria I started off doing c25k podcast and it helped me get motivated as it took me on my own little journey ha ha! Or can you join an exercise class? I can't wait for the weather to get nicer either!

Stackhead I used a few of my extra calories on a gin and tonic ha ha!

So today my diary looks as follows:

B - Quaker Oats Apple and blueberry Porridge and semi skimmed milk

L - Mediterranean chicken with rice (left overs frozen from a couple of days ago)

D - roasted veg cous cous with harissa dressing
Weight watchers cherry yogurt

S - x5 cups of tea, 2 satsumas, x4 chocolate coins and 1 custard cream biscuit

W - 6 glasses

E - 3.5 miles on track (sprinting, jogging).

I have loads of calories left over today - 663! Wow! That never happens xxx

Well done on the run Bianx. I used to do a lot of running before I had my kids. Now I can't be bothered with it between finding someone to have the boys and work! Hope you enjoyed something with those extra left over calories!

Tiamaria, I just do as much walking as I can during the day. I am home most of the day and work evenings which does help this time of year though! I'd really recommend getting a fitbit or something similar, it really motivates you to be more active in little ways day to day.

I struggled today - I have been used to eating so much and even though I drank 8 glasses of water, I was starving all day (as were the kids). Argh! Hope my mind sorts itself out soon!!

B - 33g muesli, 95g natural yogurt and 1tsp honey

L - 2 slices cheese on toast, weight watchers cherry yogurt and kit Kat chunky (oops)!

D - pasta bake and weight watchers cherry yogurt

S - Nescafé gingerbread latte, no added sugar raspberry jelly, 1 cup black coffee, 1 cup tea with semi skimmed milk, cereal bar

W - 8 glasses of water

E - none

I was meant to go to running club tonight but my muscles are still sore from Monday. So I've decided to have another day of rest.

I've also signed up to my local netball team - I haven't played for years!! I hope I know what I've let myself in for.

Today I've had

B - porridge with 150ml semi skimmed milk

L - WW carrot and lentil soup, x3 crackerbreads and WW yogurt

D - half Tesco meat pizza and garlic bread (Wesnesdays are always a bit glutenous as I've got to get quick food in which the kids like as they've been at nursery all day and are grumpy after. So I have no time for cooking and need to get things they like)!

S - x5 cups of tea, 5 biscuits

E - none (sniff sniff)

So it's not been a great day but I've kept to my calories so not too bad I guess x

Much better day today. I have 300 calories left oved

B - muesli, natural yogurt and honey

L - 60g pasta, 1tsp pesto and 25g cheddar cheese. Ww yogurt

D - kedgeree and ww yogurt

S - x5 cups of tea, cereal bar, hot chocolate and 1 slice of peanut butter on toast.

I'm lacking the fruit and veg today so tomorrow will be better

Had a horrendous day at work, which is why my diary today is looking awful. At least I didn't go over my calories - I think it's because I didn't have any lunch.

B - Quaker Oats blackberry and apple porridge with semi skimmed milk and a cup of tea

L - nothing

S - 3 Oreo biscuits, a clementine and 3 cups of tea

D - 50g spaghetti, 2 rashes bacon, 10g pine nuts, 50g spinach, 1tbsp lemon juice and 1tbsp olive oil, WW Vanilla yogurt

1/2 bottle of wine!!

Weigh day today and I lost 4lb! Whoop whoop! Although I do tend to lose the most in my first week.

However I went for a run this morning and my hamstrings are still too tight so I had to come back early :( absolutely gutted! I love running and enjoy my time to myself!

I've gone slightly over my calories today, as we went out for coffee and cake!! It was a special treat for the kids, and I had some too!

B - 33g muesli, 80g natural yogurt and 1 tsp honey

L - warburtons thin bagel x2 with marj, Packet of French fries crisps

D - shepherds pie

S - latte, blueberry muffin, 2 cups of tea

W - 4 glasses

E - 20 mins run

Thanks Stackhead :)

I had to cancel my 9 mile run today due to my hamstrings but it was a great decision as my daughter decided to be up all night. Argh! I usually find I need a sugar fix but I surprised myself and didn't do my usual stuff my face with chocolate (apart from a couple of pieces)!

B - 33g muesli, 92g natural yogurt and 1tsp honey

L - chicken roast dinner (chicken leg, 120g roast potatoes, 2 Yorkshire puddings, carrot, cabbage and gravy

D - egg sandwich, walkers French fries crisps, WW yogurt

S - 2 black coffees, 2 teas, hot chocolate, chocolate fingers and a flump

E - none

W - 3 glasses (poor show)

I didn't post yesterday as j had a bit of a mare! I injured my foot in netball and after going to the Drs this morning, they have confirmed I have a ruptured Achilles :( so no exercise at all. I am so worried how this will affect my weight loss as exercise has become such a big part of my life and I love how it makes me feel, as well as wanting to lead a healthier life style. I have to rest it now and I can barely walk. I won't be able to exercise for a while and with a half marathon coming up in March which I will probably have to cancel, I really feel this is going to be a tough period for me. I'm sorry for the big pity post but I feel so down.

Today's diary I went over by 120 calories but it was probably the White chocolate buttons I had upon hearing the Drs diagnosis.

B - muesli, natural yogurt and 1tsp honey

L - croissant with ham and cheese

D - sausage and potato bake, WW yogurt

S - huge bag of white buttons, cereal bar, hot chocolate and 6 cups of tea (I know)!

W - 4 glasses

Back