• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Big Brother Fans

Shazpaz

I've been watching it, but I'm not bothered who wins this year. I liked Stu (yum), but I'm not bothered about the other housemates. I'll still be watching it though!!

S: 11st12lb G: 10st12lb
micky has best odds in the bookies to win, i dont want rex to win he is to far up his own butt cant stand the arogent git, defo be watching it with my water.

Brewing a big pot of mint tea instead of the burgers my boyos making himself. Not sure who I want to win, loved Lisa thought she was hilarious. I'll have a fit if darnell wins.

i kinda like darnell - i think he's 'misunderstood'. lol he was a bit of an arse with Sara a couple of weeks ago but she seems to have forgiven him.

rachel is a bore, mikey makes me want to stick hot pokers in my eyes, but i wouldn't mind if sara or darnell won, i just want rex to! lol

i kinda like darnell - i think he's 'misunderstood'. lol he was a bit of an arse with Sara a couple of weeks ago but she seems to have forgiven him.

rachel is a bore, mikey makes me want to stick hot pokers in my eyes, but i wouldn't mind if sara or darnell won, i just want rex to! lol
I like the way you think girl!!!! Rex to win... tell everyone lol

if mikey wins i will boycott big brother next year![/quote]

Lol!! I said this too!!!! My husband is hoping it's Mikey, just so he dosent have to sit through it next year:rolleyes::D

I sort of hope Rachel wins because the other housemates would be so narked if she did. I think it would be great for the most boring housemate (as they have named her, not me) to win:D

Failing that I'm with you, Rex has given us loads of entertainment.

Tracey
x

I want Rex to win as he has been the most entertaining.
Don't discount boring Rachel though....remember Cameron?!?!

Shazpaz

How did I know Gen would find this thread....if there is mention of Rex she is there....she has a thing for Rex big time!! A pair of glasses on the way to ya hun.

How did I know Gen would find this thread....if there is mention of Rex she is there....she has a thing for Rex big time!! A pair of glasses on the way to ya hun.
Thanks chick... but ya see there are a few Rex fans crawling out of the woodwork now... I think I broke shame barrier and they all feel free to love the sexy beast now too!!!

I have never wanted anyone to win BB as much as I want him to win!!!

Thanks chick... but ya see there are a few Rex fans crawling out of the woodwork now... I think I broke shame barrier and they all feel free to love the sexy beast now too!!!

I have never wanted anyone to win BB as much as I want him to win!!!

do you want him to win so much because mikey would be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY annoyed? LOL