Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Big Brother Fans

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Vickie_L, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Woohoo it's the final tonight - are any of you watching it??

Will be different for me this year, I'm used to making a bit of a girls night in with it, getting a takeaway, bottle of vodka, 20 fags! LOL

Decided tonight will just be me and my water! I'm still proper excited though - i'm a loser i know! LOL

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I've been watching it, but I'm not bothered who wins this year. I liked Stu (yum), but I'm not bothered about the other housemates. I'll still be watching it though!!

4. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i want rex to win - i know he's a bit of an arse but i think he's hilarious, he's got a proper dry wit.

if mikey wins i will boycott big brother next year!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

yeah il be watching aswell with my water :( i dont care who wins either it was crap this yr!!!

6. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i wanted luke to win from the start, was well pist off when he got voted out!!

7. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahh vickie!!! rex cant win id hate to see him win id actually hate to see any of them. i think sara has a good chance i think mikey will win and sara 2nd!!

8. madhousemum

madhousemum Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    micky has best odds in the bookies to win, i dont want rex to win he is to far up his own butt cant stand the arogent git, defo be watching it with my water.

9. RubySlippers

RubySlippers Member

Brewing a big pot of mint tea instead of the burgers my boyos making himself. Not sure who I want to win, loved Lisa thought she was hilarious. I'll have a fit if darnell wins.

10. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    i kinda like darnell - i think he's 'misunderstood'. lol he was a bit of an arse with Sara a couple of weeks ago but she seems to have forgiven him.

rachel is a bore, mikey makes me want to stick hot pokers in my eyes, but i wouldn't mind if sara or darnell won, i just want rex to! lol

11. Gen

Gen Normal

I like the way you think girl!!!! Rex to win... tell everyone lol

12. minilady

minilady Gold Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    if mikey wins i will boycott big brother next year![/quote]

Lol!! I said this too!!!! My husband is hoping it's Mikey, just so he dosent have to sit through it next year:rolleyes::D

I sort of hope Rachel wins because the other housemates would be so narked if she did. I think it would be great for the most boring housemate (as they have named her, not me) to win:D

Failing that I'm with you, Rex has given us loads of entertainment.

Tracey
    x

13. nicki26

nicki26 Gold Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
  14. El Nino

El Nino Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I want Rex to win as he has been the most entertaining.
    Don't discount boring Rachel though....remember Cameron?!?!

15. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

ahhhh I knew you's be hot on this thread once there was another rex fan!!!!!!!!!! wooo woooooooo gen and rex up a tree!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

i'm now thinking rachel has a chance....

thanks for that! lol

17. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    How did I know Gen would find this thread....if there is mention of Rex she is there....she has a thing for Rex big time!! A pair of glasses on the way to ya hun.

18. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    REX TO WIN he has made me laugh so much(except when nicole was in) i really hope michel doesnt win though xx

19. Gen

Gen Normal

Ah becky you keeping talking about this 'tree' we are up... where the bloody hell is it... I want a smooch with him :eek::eek:

20. Gen

Gen Normal

Thanks chick... but ya see there are a few Rex fans crawling out of the woodwork now... I think I broke shame barrier and they all feel free to love the sexy beast now too!!!

I have never wanted anyone to win BB as much as I want him to win!!!

21. Vickie_L

Vickie_L Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet

do you want him to win so much because mikey would be REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY annoyed? LOL

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.