Big brother!

My thoughts exactly!

I know Alex, or "Barbie" as she calls herself, through a friend. Will be interesting to see how she acts in there. Hate to be mean but I wonder how she feels being the most unattractive in there. She has always been an 'I love me, who do you love' kind of girl, and I think being in there with so many beautiful people might knock her down a peg or two.

Absolutely loving Jay! He is hilarious! And really like Aden so far too.

Can't remember his name, but can't stand the guy who was chatting with Maisy and Louise outside of the diary room. Him who asked Pamela Anderson if they were 'snuggling tonight' LOL, he makes my skin crawl.

Also not keen on Heaven, she seems far too domineering.

Don't really see the whole point of Pamela Anderson being in there?

Looking forward to seeing what BB has instore for the housemates :)

That Alex looks very weird, I think she get rid of that awful hair, from the nose down she's quite ugly and the hair makes it worse!

I like Jay, he's a typical Geordie, what you see with him is what you'll get, I like that in people. I don't like Anton and Aden or...is it Mark, who just seems really thick?

That Alex looks very weird, I think she get rid of that awful hair, from the nose down she's quite ugly and the hair makes it worse!

Not that I am any oil painting myself, but I agree. I find her very unnatractive and awful. I think if she ditched the obvious hair extensions, fake tan, and 'slapped on with a trowel' makeup she could be a pretty girl. In fact, it's been proven! Not sure if you watch it, but she was on Snog Marry Avoid too, and she look great after her make-under. It's such a shame she didn't stick to it.

Princess_Stevie said:
My thoughts exactly!

I know Alex, or "Barbie" as she calls herself, through a friend. Will be interesting to see how she acts in there. Hate to be mean but I wonder how she feels being the most unattractive in there. She has always been an 'I love me, who do you love' kind of girl, and I think being in there with so many beautiful people might knock her down a peg or two.

Absolutely loving Jay! He is hilarious! And really like Aden so far too.

Can't remember his name, but can't stand the guy who was chatting with Maisy and Louise outside of the diary room. Him who asked Pamela Anderson if they were 'snuggling tonight' LOL, he makes my skin crawl.

Also not keen on Heaven, she seems far too domineering.

Don't really see the whole point of Pamela Anderson being in there?

Looking forward to seeing what BB has instore for the housemates :)

Are you from shields? Me too? I used to be a manager in the mcdonalds she works at. I don't know her personally but I know a lot of people who know her. They all seem a bunch of *****es ha I can't wait until it kicks right in x

Are you from shields? Me too? I used to be a manager in the mcdonalds she works at. I don't know her personally but I know a lot of people who know her. They all seem a bunch of *****es ha I can't wait until it kicks right in x

Not from Shields hun, from County Durham :) I know a lot of people who were friends with her, and have spoken to her a few times in the past but really not keen at all.

i love when people know them in real life- makes it so much more interesting to see if they act like that in the house or not!! i am actually loving this years contestants (minus anton and that cocky little chav whos a "player") i think theres gonna be some serious friction in there with all that male and female competition. my faves so far are that cheeky one who had that incident with a dog eating sausages on him lol and the guy who looks like the guy from "how not to live your life" xxx

Jeez, that's a massive inprovement...why they hell did she change!!

I'm with you Juicy, I can't stand that cocky git... I don't like Anton or Mark. I'm on the fence with the bi guy, I think he'll grow on me though. Who's the guy with the son? The stripper said he was arrogant...I didn't like him at first, but he's winning me over. I don't like Harry, but that's down to his fox hunting, which I am so against....I can't think of any other guys?

Louise seems nice, and Faye...not keen on Heaven, Maisey, Alex..I don't seem to remember anyone this year..

haha! thats cos theyre all so similar i think lol the guy with the kid- loving him! he looks like the main bloke from "how not to live your life" have you ever seen it? i am on the fence with bodybuilder guy and faye- and the bi dude too! i def do not like that rebecca now tho, she is playing the "player" at his own game me thinks :) xxxx

It's Aaron with the kids, he's up wfor eviction, I like him. I don't like Rebecka at all, I think she may get the boot when she faces eviction, she remind me of Noreen, do you remember her when she was teasing all the guys!

I hope Tashie goes, the fake crying it getting on my nerves, and Heaven annoys me too. I hardly like any of them to be honest lol!

It's Aaron with the kids, he's up wfor eviction, I like him. I don't like Rebecka at all, I think she may get the boot when she faces eviction, she remind me of Noreen, do you remember her when she was teasing all the guys!

I hope Tashie goes, the fake crying it getting on my nerves, and Heaven annoys me too. I hardly like any of them to be honest lol!

Definitely agree about Rebeckah! I love Ads, and I can see him getting hurt by her gameplaying.

Also can't stand Heaven and Tashie. They both seem so false to me.

Ads is by far my favourite, he's so cute! Loving Jay, although everyone else on here seems to dislike him lol.

And the rest of them, well they haven't really made an impression on me yet. I find them all quite boring..

haha noreen i remember her she was a right get around lol! i fully agree with u bunny hops, seems we like the same people! rebecca will go im sure. i dont want aaron to go! hopefully tashie will go cos i cant look at her anymore! at least with the rebecca its funny to watch ads get played lol xxxx

Back