• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

big brothers alex makes me want to eat!!!!

she does seem to be horrible, but i think its just magnified by being on big brother, i doubt she is a pussy cat normally but im sure she isnt as caustic as that in her home life. I do enjoy watchign it as it gets my analysis head on.

still BOOOOO Alex

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
Not watched it thus far, don't intend to start either... ***** TV full of ***** self-obsessed people... read a book or go for a walk instead... far more positive.. :)

harriet2

serial poster
i cant stand BB but my OH and kids watch it and i have to say she makes for open-mouthed, shouting at the TV viewing lol

h xx (precisely what C4 want im sure) lol

harriet2

serial poster
and i agree...better to get outside or read a book..id watch TV but i can never get on there anyway lol

h xx

harriet2

serial poster
to watch what i want i meant!

howdy read a book ooooohhhhhh I'll try it ta very much recommend anything good......lovers guide ...maybe or some Paul Mckennas how to stop being fat in 10 easy steps?

harriet2

serial poster
lolol much prefer chick lit myself..pure escapism

h x

howdy-doody

Eloquent hooligan
howdy read a book ooooohhhhhh I'll try it ta very much recommend anything good......lovers guide ...maybe or some Paul Mckennas how to stop being fat in 10 easy steps?
Yep - I'm reading this at the mo - it's ace :D

Amazon.com: Life After Life: The Investigation of a Phenomenon--Survival of Bodily Death: Raymond Moody, Elisabeth Kubler-Ross: Books

Very positive & life-affirming :)

PS I love yer new moody pic :D I'm gonna print off a pic of me just to your left & take a pic so it looks like I'm going in for the snog & you're looking at me going 'I don't think so boy !" :D

harriet2

serial poster
sad git lol

h xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
alex is worse than charley from last year who the hell does she think she is !!

harriet2

serial poster
shes been spoilt rotten and is up her own bum from what ive seen..not that i watch it but it makes for compulsive viewing whilst im doing the washing up and peeking through the hatch from the kitchen lol

h xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
if she had snatched anything off me like she did last night im afraid in would have been thrown out for smaking her one ,i am not watching another summer of moaning,the task last night was very funny though x

Someone should wire her jaw shut. Not to stop her eating but to stop her yapping. Have only caught about five minutes here and there of the show but I don't like that woman one little bit.