Big clothes

IMac

Gold Member
I still feel a newbie on this however my clothes are already much looser !!
I have been a yoyo dieter all my life and have a wardrobe from size 20 to 26 (the smaller one's are in the attic ) so I've decided once I've moved down a clothes size to get rid of them. My work clothes are all Elvi suits and lots of the casual stuff is as well. Has anyone ever put big clothes on ebay or would you take it to a second hand agency. Is it worth selling on or just charity shop the lot. :)

I'd put them on ebay. Someone would be glad of them.
There was a circle of 4 doing the diet with me and we all moved into different sizes at the same time. It was great. We used to give eachother bags and bags of clothes. Now we are all fighting over or 14s and 12s.
My sister found a pair of 12 Victoria Beckham jeans in a charity shop for five euros. They are georgous on her. I want them but shes a size smaller and pure skinny now (she lost over 50lb fair play to her)

Thats really helpful. Its just in the past I've always left them around in case i put weight back on - which I have - wheras my brain now says if I get rid of them its another incentive to loose weight !! You've done brilliantly did you do it through the GP or chemist?
Julie

I've gotta start off loading my clothes as well - now that I'm nearly 5 stone lighter! I've put new holes in my belt (how hard was that!?!!?) but my trousers are very loose! Some of my gear is nearly new so I will try to sell it on Ebay. It's gonna cost me a few quid to repalce the wardrobe but it's a small price to pay for being slimmer! Trouble is I can't go shopping as yet as I still wanna lose at least another 5 stone and ultimately about another 7 stone by Christmas!

DONT forget George at Asda for those sizes you will not be in for long.'Cheap as chips' for temp clothing!

Primarni!

Thats really helpful. Its just in the past I've always left them around in case i put weight back on - which I have - wheras my brain now says if I get rid of them its another incentive to loose weight !! You've done brilliantly did you do it through the GP or chemist?
Julie

I did the diet through the chemist but have 2 small babies and a lot of my weight loss was fluid.

I've gotta start off loading my clothes as well - now that I'm nearly 5 stone lighter! I've put new holes in my belt (how hard was that!?!!?) but my trousers are very loose! Some of my gear is nearly new so I will try to sell it on Ebay. It's gonna cost me a few quid to repalce the wardrobe but it's a small price to pay for being slimmer! Trouble is I can't go shopping as yet as I still wanna lose at least another 5 stone and ultimately about another 7 stone by Christmas!
Scazman ur doing really well. I hope u get where u want for xmas. U deserve it.

Hi, ive just sold a pair of combats on e bay.. didnt get a lot for them but it all goes to a new wardrobe when ive lost the weight I want. lol

Back