Big Day Big Step Prestwich Look Out

After months of piggy backing on the back of other's SW books and recipes and it really working for me, I decided to go to a meeting tonight. I was a bit concerned because my wheelchair situation means that weighing is either going to be impossible, difficult, or down right funny. I spoke to
Louise, and the class is only down the road from me so its worth going to see if its worth joining. I do well with impossible things, so I'm not going to be put off by scales, I might be able to hold on or something I have no idea.

I might just be paying a tenner to get new recipes and hard copies of books, but let's not look at it like that.

I have all the books downloaded and all the guides but it's something new to do. The Queen of Prestwich Village is going to a SW meeting, God help us!

Simon x

I might just be paying a tenner to get new recipes and hard copies of books, but let's not look at it like that.

I think you should think of it as money spent getting super support and a healthier new you! Really, that's priceless :)

Good luck with your journey :)

After months of piggy backing on the back of other's SW books and recipes and it really working for me, I decided to go to a meeting tonight. I was a bit concerned because my wheelchair situation means that weighing is either going to be impossible, difficult, or down right funny. I spoke to
Louise, and the class is only down the road from me so its worth going to see if its worth joining. I do well with impossible things, so I'm not going to be put off by scales, I might be able to hold on or something I have no idea.

I have all the books downloaded and all the guides but it's something new to do. The Queen of Prestwich Village is going to a SW meeting, God help us!

Simon x

I live in Prestwich! Though I go to the Crumpsall group but might swap.

Good luck. I am sure they can find a way round your difficulty. Let us know how you get on.

I rang this morning and by tonight when I turned up the consultant told me I couldn't be weighed due to insurance. But I joined and maybe me and the doctors surgery can figure out a way of giving them semi regular numbers.

Thanks lovely people x

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back