big fat FAILURE

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by pink-sarah, 21 October 2008 Social URL.

1. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    well day 2 and what a big fat failure i am... was ok until dinner time then fell to bits. i am absoloutley FUMING with myself:mad::cry:
    had pork chop, peas, potatoes, and a rolo mousse... i cant say how MAD i am with myself for giving in..

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IMac

IMac Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    So its done - forget it, put it behind you and have a shake for tonight and drink lots of water. we're all human so put it behind you and carry on.
    Good luck

pink-sarah likes this.
  4. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

julie is right, forget about it and start again right this mo. drink lots of water :) dont beat yourself up its dont now just forget about it and move on

5. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    thanks girls, i think i blew it up to more than it was... back on the shakes now, drinking plenty of water...

6. Miss_B

Miss_B Full Member

Hey teamie,

You are not a failure, just because you ate does not mean it's the end of your CD journey. Get back on the horse and go for it. Write out your goals tonight and keep focused on getting through it one day at a time. Come on girl, you can do this !! x

7. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Turn that frown upside down

Don't be too hard on yourself Sarah, use this episode as encouragement for days to come, today you gave in to your negative inner being, you need to start talking to it with a positive tone - ie, "I am stronger than you, I have beleif in myself and my willpower" don't let it sabotage you. You were strong enough to make the decision to go on LL and abstein from food - hold onto that strength. Try and find a mantra that works for you and say it in the mirror every morning - mine is "I will be slim and confident" I say it about 5 times and try and picture myself at my target weight - I find it helps me focus.
    I hope this helps a little. Good luck.

pink-sarah likes this.
  8. Minxy Mummy

Minxy Mummy Going, going, ........

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    Sorry Sarah, I've just realised you're doing CD not LL but the same mind set applies. Good luck. xx

9. peppa

peppa Pwincess

Don't beat yourself up, we all slip off the wagon at some point, the important thing is you get back on it :)

10. claireg1977

claireg1977 Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I agree with everyone else, dont be so hard on yourself.

Have faith that you can still do this.

11. Percy greenfingers

Percy greenfingers Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Fair enough for the first part but a ROLO mouse aswell, sounds heavenly...
    Just start again, and maybe go for a long walk tonight to help work it off.

pink-sarah likes this.
  12. FitAndTrim

FitAndTrim Full Member

You are definitely NOT a failure. The first few days of this diet are very hard. As long as you get straight back on it, you'll be fine. Whenever you get any urges to eat, come on here and read all the success stories or browse online at nice clothes. Also, maybe get an early night to stop evening munchies.

13. Jessie B

Jessie B Full Member

Sarah you're not alone - I 'cheated' a bit yesterday & was so angry at myself BUT headed to the CD forum rather than the fridge, so it could have been much worse. I'm so grateful to those who gave me a boost.

Well done for getting straight back on the shakes - it's so easy to let one slip give you permission for a full-on blow-out, but you didn't & that takes strength.

Keep glugging x

pink-sarah likes this.
  14. Tigerlily2007

Tigerlily2007 Must try harder!!

Diet:
    Cambidge diet
    Hi Sarah,
    I am kind of new here as I started again after a long break.
    I just wanted to say, please don't beat yourself up about eating. Just draw a line - drink loads of water and browse through the success photos on here for 20 mins! I keep looking at a pair of jeans hanging on my bedroom door which I want to wear 6 weeks from now...its working for me...so far... keep going...you can do it and we are all right behind you every step of the way! :)

pink-sarah likes this.
  15. pink-sarah

pink-sarah Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cwp
    thank you so much girls.. it means so much the encouragement. back on the wagon now, plenty of water down me...

tomorrow is a new day

16. Bunnyg

Bunnyg Determined

Hi Sarah -

Well I am in the same boat! It's so bloody annoying! But, we can do it - we'll get there! I am convinced of it! Tomorrow is indeed another day! x

17. coley144

coley144 Creating my life

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st2lb(33%)
    Diet:
    No diet. Pregnant
    Hey Teamie! Don't beat yourself up. Just get back on the wagon. Just stay on until the end of the week then see where you are. You'll be amazed!

18. sue121

sue121 always lurkin around!

Diet:
    cambridge
    hi hun dont be daft youve had a blip ..its ok dont be down on yourself ...2morrows another day get back on track and youll be ok xx

19. Serena A

Serena A Can't think of a title

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st0lb(40.38%)
    Diet:
    Maintaining, was on CD
    Like everyone else has said don't be too hard on yourself and good luck for tomorrow x

20. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I keep wondering if I should give up the diet becuaser i am a big fat failure :(

21. night-owl

night-owl Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(17.84%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan Step 2
    Hey, you can do this. You know you can. Just stick to what's worked for you in the past -- porridge, porridge and porridge and the big K will come. Don't give up trying. Tomorrow is a new day.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.