Big girl with bigger dreams..

lovehirano

Hi all,

Thought I would start a diary to keep me on track :)

I started SW last week and weighed in at 27stone 3lbs. My first weigh in was yesterday and I lost 11 lbs in my first week :)

I have done SW previously and lost 4 stone pretty quickly and was so motivated! I then started a new job, moved flat etc and was so out of sync and my head was just stressed, so ended up not going back. I put on just about all the weight I lost :(

Last week I just decided... enough is enough, I am wasting my life here. I want to meet someone, I want to have a family and I want to be happy, and I will never do it at this size with no confidence.

Also, 2 days after I rejoined, my best friend announced her engagement so I will be maid of honour and in lots of photos in around a years time.

So this is it... my two main targets are... 4 stone off by Xmas and 9 stone off by the wedding :)

I CAN DO THIS!!!! :D

Hi all,

Thought I would start a diary to keep me on track :)

I started SW last week and weighed in at 27stone 3lbs. My first weigh in was yesterday and I lost 11 lbs in my first week :)

I have done SW previously and lost 4 stone pretty quickly and was so motivated! I then started a new job, moved flat etc and was so out of sync and my head was just stressed, so ended up not going back. I put on just about all the weight I lost :(

Last week I just decided... enough is enough, I am wasting my life here. I want to meet someone, I want to have a family and I want to be happy, and I will never do it at this size with no confidence.

Also, 2 days after I rejoined, my best friend announced her engagement so I will be maid of honour and in lots of photos in around a years time.

So this is it... my two main targets are... 4 stone off by Xmas and 9 stone off by the wedding :)

I CAN DO THIS!!!! :D

You can most definitely do this!!! :)

I've got a long long way to go too. We could support each other if you'd like?

Well done on your massive loss, you've done amazingly!! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

So.... I just joined a gym!! Argh!! I asked for a look about to make sure it wasn't a gym full of posers, but there was all sorts in there so made me feel much better :)

I don't particularly like the gym, but NEED to lose this weight so..... go me :D

Back