big hello ww restarter

vickivix

Morning I have been trying to restart for weeks but always ends in blips, have done really well with ww in past! this time tho have put more weight on than ever and at my heaviest! anyone else in this prediciment would love motivational buddy :) good luck to everyone else on there journeys

Hi and good luck with pro points. I have just restarted my propoints diet as have been messing about for ages now. You will find plenty of help on this forum.

Hi Vicki I do Slimming world not WW so i don't know about how you have to manage your points but good luck to you ;)

Good luck vickivix...i found that with sw...i ended up putting more weight on than i started with...no portion control is my downfall...but i know ww works for me...bring it on!

Morning I have been trying to restart for weeks but always ends in blips, have done really well with ww in past! this time tho have put more weight on than ever and at my heaviest! anyone else in this prediciment would love motivational buddy :) good luck to everyone else on there journeys

Good Luck Sweetie, Looking forward to reading your journey in the coming weeks. X

Back