big let down.

sonyamc

Well I can only say I let myself down. After an ultra strict 10days I had 2 glasses of red wine with my dukan friendly lunch (that took me 3 hrs to find somewhere suitable) so the chicken breast with rockett cherry toms and cucumber was delicious but...it came with a free glass of wine. Iknow...I am rubbish..I gave in..so I had a nice day out and spoilt it.
Well I didn't spoil it at the time.. just now the guilt and dr dukan tutting in my ear.
Anyway. My eating has been brilliant for 11days. I haven't had a drink of wine of which I would normally have a glass or two most nights if I am honest (a bottle on a friday)..so I am not gonna crucify myself over 2 glasses.
Back to dukan tomorrow and I won't be doing the wine anytime soon. Sorry everyone after all the help. I just hope I haven't undone all my hard work. What a doyle I am! X

Oh for goodness sake Sonya two glasses of wine in the scheme of things is nowt - on and up or down I mean!!!! LOL - you have made an amazing start and are really committed to Dukan - cheats only really matter if you don't get straight back on the wagon - we are all human and gotta have a wee treat now and then!!! So forgive yourself and no more guilt!!!!

Trudy I LOVE you! :) I have sinned but to be honest I could have ate loads in days gone by (last month) but food wise I did not waver..
I am pp tomorrow and my first week cruise weigh on monday.
I weighed today and had lost another 2lb so went out on a high..so think I may be disapointed on monday. But..a big but!..I am back on it!. I would normally have come home and opened a bottle got the pringles and dips out..then a takeaway...so yes. You are right. Xxx

sonya dont be daft whats done is done and anyway it could have been a lot worse so dont worry 2 little glasses - pfft ........... your still my dukan friend ;) LOL

sonya dont be daft whats done is done and anyway it could have been a lot worse so dont worry 2 little glasses - pfft ........... your still my dukan friend ;) LOL

Love You my motivator x and dukan friend xxx thanks for all you say and do xx

You can't change the past so dont even think about it.....carry on the road to Dukan success x

Thanks again all! After my little lapse I paid big time. I was up all night throwing up..I don't know if it was the wine or the food but I was so ill. Spent half of yesterday in bed . My throat is all blistered and burnt from the sickness :(
Had first week cruise weigh in this morning and lost 4.4lb. Hardly ate because of the throat yesterday so its prob not a realistic lost. I am feeling a bit weak and shaky today . I am gonna have omelette as it feels a bit like comfort food . Hope you have all had a good weekend with lots of good losses. X

are things getting better? I hope so! Keep us posted!!

Hi all, just managed to get back on here after not feeling well, then I couldn't access the site on mon and tues. Had a poorly little boy at home yesterday. So...I have kind have bEen back on the straight and narrow but know I haven't drank enough water. I shouldn't have got on the scales this morning as I have gained 1lb..my 4.4lb loss on Mon prob wasn't realistic after up and down weekend so I am prob as I should be. I am going to do 2 pp days today and tomorrow so I can eat veg on Saturday. Hope all my dukan friends are well and losing :). Thanks again for the well wishes and support. Hope to be back "in the zone" and on track now. X

Well done Sonya, hope everyone is feeling better. Fingers crossed you have a good week now. x

it seems like you're doing awesome! everyone has some sort of cold/flu right now.

good luck!

Back