Big losers,how does ur skin handle big weightloss?

Tridi

I was wondering how ur guys skin is handeling the big weight loss. I have to lose about 7 stone myself and due to the pregnancy I had my boobs and entire belly are covered in strech marks.
Does that mean boob job and tummy tuck when i have reached my goalweight???

My boobs are OK at the mo but my stomach is quite loose, but to be honest that doesn't bother me cos I don't care about wearing a bikini anymore! I would rather have a little saggy skin on my stomach than the great big fat gut I had there before.

Some people do go down the surgery route after big losses but to be honest cos of the money it's not really an option for me and also I am so happy with my body now compared to what it was anyway! My arms are a lot more toned now though and I'm losing fat from my thighs too. Toning exercises will really help, they have helped me a lot!

im not to bad iv lost just over 5st so far my skins more dry than any thing and my boobs are not as up as they used to be lol, but iv still got lots to loose so suppose the more i loose it will happen but i just feel that good about myself at the moment i dont really care i just feel my healths more important i hope i continue feeling this way if it all heads south!! lol x x

Back