Total Solution Big Mac Exante Diet

Big_Mac

im back hope this will be it,

i have tried cambridge diet i only last a week then stopped as i was having problems when standing up i was getting really bed head spins so stopped,

weight watchers i didnt last at aswell but since trying to lose weight with them two i have put on over 1 and half stone which is not good :( i held off starting exante at start of year as that when i tried weight watchers last year and failed and instead as im a big F1 fan im going to do it at the start of F1 season which starts this weekend and runs till november.

i started few days before on monday 12/03/12 i went for just the shakes i have chocolate, banana and strawberry i also have 2 soups so i can try them, reason i held of posting as i didnt want to make thread and have problem like i did on the cambridge diet but so far i feel fine 4 days in to, my only real problem is water, its so plain and boring to drink im getting fed up of it already,

after reading here i see you can drink other stuff so i have been and got a coke zero to try later see if i like it as i only use to drink full fat coke before, my first weigh in is monday i think if i lose weigh it will also help me stick to it as i have long way to go :)

Last edited:
week one has not gone to plan i ended up cheating as im weak and ruin my whole diet it like ive reset and gone back to day 1, i ended up giving in and ate a 2 pork pies and had a proper meal, chicken cassrole with can of coke, when i think about it i think my downfall was drinking that can of coke zero as all i was thinking about was drinking normal can of coke

im sure me eating that pork pie and having full fat can of coke has knocked me out but not sure how long it takes to get back into ketosis or even if you can after doing something like that soo soon, my weigh in this morning showed minus 7.6lb lost to be honest i shouldnt of lost any weigh at all for cheating i dont deserve to lose any.

going forward into week 2 if i manage to got back in ketosis over weekend i wont be drinking any coke zero just sticking to water

Hi there big mac. Your name has me salivating. Oh dear. I am a food addict and i am trying to regain my life and get some control over my eating habits. Who doesnt like a pork pie and a coke? Dont beat yourself up about it. Thats the old habits resurfacing. Did you think they could be beaten that easily?? Noooooo. Those habits are within you and its gonna take a long time to erase them. In the meantime try to view the temptations as "just temptations" not "needs". You only actually NEED whats in the shakes and bars. Everything else you crave is habit or psychological comfort food.

You are v hard on yourself re breaking the plan. You appear to think that having a meal means you've "failed". You are totally wrong. Read the diaries of those who have lost eight and nine stone. They never seem to work out how to stay 100% all the time. Most are continuously struggling- just like you. Ive already had two breaks and i think im a total success!!! The only way to fail is to stop trying. We are all human and give in to temptation sometimes but the more times you get back on the wagon (and the real buzz that gives) the easier it will be. Once you have a few weeks of losses (whether you've been 100% or not) you'll find it is self sustaining cos each little loss motivates you to take another step. And whatever it is that is going on in your head that makes you feel that you don't deserve this- banish it. You deserve this. YOU DESERVE THIS.

Do your best every day - thats all you can do and you will be surprised. I promise.

Belle

Hi there big mac. Your name has me salivating. Oh dear. I am a food addict and i am trying to regain my life and get some control over my eating habits. Who doesnt like a pork pie and a coke? Dont beat yourself up about it. Thats the old habits resurfacing. Did you think they could be beaten that easily?? Noooooo. Those habits are within you and its gonna take a long time to erase them. In the meantime try to view the temptations as "just temptations" not "needs". You only actually NEED whats in the shakes and bars. Everything else you crave is habit or psychological comfort food.

You are v hard on yourself re breaking the plan. You appear to think that having a meal means you've "failed". You are totally wrong. Read the diaries of those who have lost eight and nine stone. They never seem to work out how to stay 100% all the time. Most are continuously struggling- just like you. Ive already had two breaks and i think im a total success!!! The only way to fail is to stop trying. We are all human and give in to temptation sometimes but the more times you get back on the wagon (and the real buzz that gives) the easier it will be. Once you have a few weeks of losses (whether you've been 100% or not) you'll find it is self sustaining cos each little loss motivates you to take another step. And whatever it is that is going on in your head that makes you feel that you don't deserve this- banish it. You deserve this. YOU DESERVE THIS.

Do your best every day - thats all you can do and you will be surprised. I promise.

Belle

thats Bellerine for your wise words, i guess i can be too hard onmyself sometimes :)

Yes well im not that wise really BM. ive felt despair at times cos of my weight and inability to control my eating. The future seemed bleak. I could imagine winding up stuck in a bed in time cos of a lack of control. I suppose i would describe myself as desperate. Desperate to gain control and to overcome this. I am succeeding. I will succeed. Actually it hasnt been that hard to stick to the plan. It just looks harder when you're at the beginning.

Belle

How are you getting on?

Belle

not good i been having some famaily problem so stopped going into week 2 and return to normal food, i restarted total again yesterday, my week 2 weigh in was 318.4 which is -0.8 which im not too bothered about as i had been eating normal food wouldnt of been disappointed if i had but the whole 7.6 back on to be fair, i have been looking online might pick up a poridge and some bars to try instead of 3 shakes a day try before i put in my next order when ive run out the shakes i have

Well BigMac. I'm having a day from hell. I got really anxious and so felt like eating at around lunchtime and Ive already had two packs of sliced chicken. 300 grams and v low carb so Im hoping to stay in ketosis. Just want to go home but have to stay at work late. Bad Bad Bad. I am deliberately trying to sabotage myself cos the water bottle is still full - Ive had less than a glass since morning and loads of coffee. You restarting has just given me the spur I need to get back on track. Well Done You and thanks

Belle

sorry i took so long to reply i took some time to try get into the right mind set to lose weight as ive come to relise its not just about losing weigh it changing yourself for the rest of your life because you will need to change the way you eat even after you lose weight, since i stopped 3 months ago i put on all my weight i lose plus little bit extra so im restarting slighty higher than before i think i will not drink coke zero and try flavoured water this time as that was 2 hurdles that took me down the 1st time around

Good afternoon and well done for getting back on track. Good luck this time round, if ever I'm struggling I find reading some diaries helps to motivate me. :hug99: xx

Well done on making the decision to re-start! that is the first hurdle over, i hope you don't have too much trouble getting back on the exante wagon ,,:)

Good afternoon and well done for getting back on track. Good luck this time round, if ever I'm struggling I find reading some diaries helps to motivate me. :hug99: xx

Well done on making the decision to re-start! that is the first hurdle over, i hope you don't have too much trouble getting back on the exante wagon ,,:)

thank you for your supporting posts i appreciate it :D

so just updating to how im getting on, so i restarted on 18/06 but i only lasted till wed as the shakes i had left over was out of date but i thought they be ok but when i made
them them seems a lot ticker and didnt go down as nice so i had to bin them :( and order some more they came last week, this time ive got mixture of soups shakes and bars and couple of porridges to try, one difference i have noticed with these exante items is the packaging seem to be different like there not as wide but some are taller

so i restarted yesterday and as soon as i had a strawberry shake you could tell the difference right away wasnt as thick when drinking as for the exante bar i tried but it seem weird i couldnt work out what the taste was but it wasnt as nice as some of the breakfast bars ive had in the past but i some how manage to eat it all, also this time around i have pushed my last exante meal out till 6pm and also making sure it a soup so like it something hot instead of just a cold shake for dinner

as for today i have my first exante porridge, i wasnt too sure at first, i cooked it like it said in microwave but it was all sloppy which made me go hmm but after minute or so it started getting bit more together as it cool down just debating with myself now weather i want to have another exante bar or a shake for lunch as im going to try thai soup for dinner today

So I have had my ups and downs and as I was edited my weight ticker to my new weight I noticed since march I had put on over 20lb, I didn't post this week as I didn't want to jinx myself like before.

I think this is the most motivated I have ever been, so I restarted on Monday so that means tomorrow is my 1st every weight in and 1st ever complete week doing a diet, so I have been having a mixture of porridge, bars, soups, shakes, on wednesday I mixed it up and got a biggest loser bar and it was great to taste chocolate but they are really chewyand leave this weird after taste in your mouth, I'm struggling to eat the soups the veg and Thai now as they are starting to taste yuck.

Also on Friday I thought I'd try doing 20 mins exercise, so I talked myself into walk up and down stairs, it turned out to be biggest mistake of my life I only lasted 7 mins and was in a right state, sweat was dripping off my head I could hardly move my legs as they felt so heavy, even now my legs are still hurting, so I have put the 20 minute stair workout on hold for now.

I been looking at maybe switching from soups to just shakes, also weird as I don't feel hungry at all even when other people are eating, but my nose sense has shot up smelling food like I never have before with not eating proper food

Back