Big Pants :- This time its forever.

BigPants

Hi Everyone.

I started Slim and Save on Wednesday, I have been member on here for ages, but not logged on for a while. Until I had a message from Pierce a month or so ago.

I have done Slimming World, Weight Watchers, Dukan and CD before. I lost four stone with CD before I got married in 2005 and then put it all back on with some extra :eek: to go with it.

I was thinking about going back to CD and then I read about the other diets like Exante and decided Slim and Save was the one for me. I am doing the four pack plus veg a day but I don't have the milk because hate milk and don't have it normally anyway.

I am hoping this thread will keep me on the straight and narrow.

So Today is Day 5, I am going to ask my husband to help me measure myself shortly for the stats sheet I got in the post but I am really, really really :eek: about it but it's got to be done for those weeks when the scales don't show as big a loss as I would like then I can see how far I've come.

I have eaten all my packs today.

Breakfast, Sweet Porridge.

Lunch, Macaroni and mushrooms

Dinner, Chilli and Mushrooms

Snack, Frozen dark chocolate and coconut bar.

I have been super peckish today, hopefully tomorrow when I'm back at work tomorrow I'll be distracted.

I have a lot of weight to lose hopefully I lose the bulk of it on S&S :D

Whilst I'm typing this my H is eating apple crumble and custard and now he's finished I'm off to read some more threads and diaries for inspiration. There are some fantastic inspiring people on these boards. I really hope to become one of them over time.

BP x

Hello :)

I am sure as you have done this before you will be just as successful this time around reaching day 5 is an achievement in itself. I like you am doing the 4 packs plus veg, lets you take a bit of a break from food decisions doesn't it. How are you finding the meals so far? I look forward to seeing how you are doing :)

Well done so far hun

Measuring a great idea! Sometimes its nice to see the inches going down on slower weeks

Keep checking in with progress :) Xx

Well done! Once you go into ketosis if will be so much easier! X

Back