BIG thankyou to Prettyfacebut ...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 26 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I realised this afternoon why I feel so full of beans today. It is because of my new ticker and having an end date in sight again.

I started on LighterLife and it was easy to remain focussed because there was a set end date for me. I'd do my 100 days as required and then the very next day I was flying out to New Zealand. The end date was always there to focus on.

Since coming back from my holiday I've been on CD - with no fixed end date. I was just going to finish once I got to my goal weight - whenever that may be.

But as I was reminded by two people awhile ago (one being Isis as she had it in her signature) a goal without a due date is just a dream. Yesterday, I gave myself an end date and suddenly I feel just as motivated and focussed as I did on LighterLife before my holiday. I have something tangible to work towards.

Can't thank you enough prettyfacebut for your suggestion as it really was the tipping point for me.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

oh and thanks to those of you that have given me rep points these past couple of days. V. nice of you - I've been spreading the love around myself

4. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I think your sttitude the last couple of days has been amazing, I wish I was as motivated as you!

5. Daisydee

Daisydee FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!

I agree with you Ruth - Dancing has been quite inspirational and so motivated throughout!!

Way to go and delighted that you are looking at your last stone!!

Daisydee x

:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

6. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Thanks girls. It is great to feel as positive and motivated as when i first started this journey. ........ sorry I've been a bit all over the place on here for a couple of months though. But it was eveyone's input and my commitment to not giving up that has got me back to this point for the final part of the weight loss journey (then starts maintenance - gullp).

Thanks again. You guys will do just great too!

Daisydee - where are you at with your stats?

Last edited: 27 March 2008
  7. Daisydee

Daisydee FAT CELLS HAVE MEMORY!!!

Thanks for reminding me - I must get a ticker organised. Looking ahead to my first weigh-in next Tuesday so seems like ages yet!

Daisydee x

8. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

I think you will do brill at maintenence dancing. Cant wait for you to reach your goal :)

beckyxx

9. Prettyfacebut?

Prettyfacebut? ...body-has-caught-up!!!!

Start Weight:
    20st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(34.47%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ah Shucks:eek: thanks Dancing,
    You are my inspiration and you cannot stumble at the finishing line...(I will not let you!!)
    It is good to hear you so buzzy and focussed....I have logged on from work (normally wait till I get home) and your post was a nice surprise....and seeing your ticker on 26days!!!!
    I will continue to watch your ticker as you moved towards your 'healthy' BMI....and I lose another stone.......
    WhooHoo!!!...eyes on the prize baby...eyes on the prize!!!!!
    :talk017:
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

You are welcome. And I will not fall - but good to know someone is there to drag me over the finish line just incase.

Not only am I on the wagon - I'm driving it! I'm not falling off again

11. Bobbin

Bobbin Needs a flattering photo

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think after reading this I am going to set myself a goal date. Thanks for the motivation!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.