big tummy issues

flowey

Silver Member
Hi all. Am looking for some advise from all that may know or who may have an opinion.
Okay I'm on holiday in 2 weeks and swimming costume is out and ready. I have now lost nearly 3 stone on CD but my tummy is the last to go and is in a poor state. I have had 3 children and neglected my tummy exercises!
So here are my questions -

- how long does it take to retrain your tummy muscles back to 'normal', not expecting a flat atheletes tummy here just back to normal.
- I have started some tummy exercises but am I going to make a difference in that time anyway, is there a point?
- Will probably continue for future anyway, but does anyone know how often I should do this and for how long? (At mo. i'm following davina for 20mins, should this be daily or am I better doing it very hard and having rest days)
- last one I promise, the skin on my tummy is starting to wrinkle like a deflated balloon (hee hee). Does skin firmness improve with time if you are young enough + is 33yrs young enough. This is probably one for long term cd ers or maintenance cders.

I hope lots will post with opinions as I can see this being of interest to more of us cders. Thankyou for reading.

This is a worry for me too, so why not have a body wrap or two before you go on holiday, I bought some from Boots they come complete with bandages and the clay, also get some skin firming cream and use it twice daily, it seems to be working for me, but ive only been on it for three weeks but have had three children too and like you neglected my tummy exercises.

Ive bought a salsa exercise dvd and use it daily.

Thats all I can think of doing for myself so thought I would share that with you.

Good luck xx

Thanks witchy, mmm body wrap sounds good but am in France and not sure where to buy it. Will do the firming cream though.

Thanks witchy, mmm body wrap sounds good but am in France and not sure where to buy it. Will do the firming cream though.

The wraps are Sanctuary Spa so you might be able to source some online, have fun though I love my pamper sessions

Back