big weight loss

Yummymummy30

Has anyone lost a lot of weight on sw if so how much and how long did it take. I have about 10 stone to lose and need to be motivated

Hiya ive lost 6st1.5lb so far and been doing sw for almost 14 months 2lb 5.5lbs to go to target, my best advice for motivation is to use mini goals i used to think id never get there so set myself mini goals n tried my best not to focus on the fact i have alot to lose as it is daunting good luck xx :)

A lady at my SW group has lost over 11 and 1/2 stone. I think it is over about 4/5 years, but will ask next week. Good luck with your journey, I completely agree that little targets help massively!

The first time I lost a lot was 6+ stone in a bit over 6 months. I had a bit of a life crisis and put it all back on and more. This time so far I've lost 3 and a half stone in just under 5 months. Im trying to take it more slowly and be healthier about it this time. In theory I have another 14 stone to go (out of about 18 stone total). I find it easier to just focus on the next half stone than scare myself with the perhaps unattainable.

There are loads of people around who have lost 10, 11, 12 stone though. I think the most I've seen so far is 14 stone something but Im sure there are people who've done more than that even.

Ive just re-joined, last night.I too have a lot to lose, so much Im finding it daunting and very overwhelming. I cannot believe I let myself get like this............like lauratrev said, Im trying to small steps. I really understand where your coming from yummymummy30. Lots of luck x x

I have 10st to loose - If I look at it like 2lbs a week then it should take under. Obviously they'll be xmas/birthdays/pig out gains but slow and steady wins the race =]

Good luck x

I've a lot to lose, but I'm taking it slow, I'm going on holiday in a years time (actually it's exactly a year today, lol) and I've been asked to be a bridesmaid in October next year. I've tried the Cambridge Diet, Exante and Atkins. I just can't do it, I much prefer the idea of SW, nice and slowly. Plus losing a lot very quickly would no doubt leave me with lots of saggy skin. Good luck with SW it really is a fantastic diet xx

Back