bigbelly (no more) food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by bigbelly79, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Hello guys

I have decided to keep a food diary here as I no longer go to group and am finding myself getting abit lost.
    so far i have lost a stone but it has taken me since the end of last september. must admit i have not been 100% since xmas and am working my way back to that after giving myself a talking to.

today so far looks like this;

b - fat free yogurt, grapes, 2 x alpen light (heb)
    l - small salad, pasta bake
    snacks - satsumas

dinner is going to be a bit naughty as i found an individual shortcrust pastry chicken pie in the freezer and it needs to be eaten asap. as i live alone and dont have money to burn i am just going to have it and use my whole days syns on it (though i realise it is probably more than 15) will have some kind of veg or salad with it!!

Last edited: 11 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(20.43%)
    Diet:
    sw extra easy & green
    Hope you do well bigbellynomore(good name) SW does work enjoy.

I will have a read at your food diary :Dremember your SF food you will be ok.

4. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Thanks peggypig!

well dinner didnt go as planned last nigt anyway - ended up at my sisters house where they was having a belated pancake day and i had 5 pancakes with runny honey on!!

today i am doing extra easy;

b - 3 krisprolls (heb) with dairylea (hea), grapes
    l - chicken pasta bake, satsumas
    snack - ff yogurt

dinner will have to be that stupid pie otherwise it will go off and i will of wasted money which i cant afford to do right now. i will try to remain syn free all day again and use the syns on the pie

5. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    going out for an indian tonight for someones birthday.
    am thinking of having
    plain rice
    chicken tikka for starter
    lamb palak - spinach with hardly any sauce

being good all day with my usual yogurt, fruit, salad and pasta combo!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.