1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

bigbelly (no more) food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by bigbelly79, 9 March 2011 Social URL.

1. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

slimming world
    Hello guys

I have decided to keep a food diary here as I no longer go to group and am finding myself getting abit lost.
    so far i have lost a stone but it has taken me since the end of last september. must admit i have not been 100% since xmas and am working my way back to that after giving myself a talking to.

today so far looks like this;

b - fat free yogurt, grapes, 2 x alpen light (heb)
    l - small salad, pasta bake
    snacks - satsumas

dinner is going to be a bit naughty as i found an individual shortcrust pastry chicken pie in the freezer and it needs to be eaten asap. as i live alone and dont have money to burn i am just going to have it and use my whole days syns on it (though i realise it is probably more than 15) will have some kind of veg or salad with it!!
    Last edited: 11 March 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. peggypig

peggypig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    sw extra easy & green
    Hope you do well bigbellynomore(good name) SW does work enjoy.

I will have a read at your food diary :Dremember your SF food you will be ok.
  4. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

slimming world
    Thanks peggypig!

well dinner didnt go as planned last nigt anyway - ended up at my sisters house where they was having a belated pancake day and i had 5 pancakes with runny honey on!!

today i am doing extra easy;

b - 3 krisprolls (heb) with dairylea (hea), grapes
    l - chicken pasta bake, satsumas
    snack - ff yogurt

dinner will have to be that stupid pie otherwise it will go off and i will of wasted money which i cant afford to do right now. i will try to remain syn free all day again and use the syns on the pie
  5. bigbelly79

bigbelly79 Full Member

slimming world
    going out for an indian tonight for someones birthday.
    am thinking of having
    plain rice
    chicken tikka for starter
    lamb palak - spinach with hardly any sauce

being good all day with my usual yogurt, fruit, salad and pasta combo!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.