Biggest Downfall ?

Disco Diva

Not that I want to throw temptation into anybody's path, but I'm curious to hear what is everybody's biggest downfall when it comes to eating and drinking the SW way. My personal ones are full fat pop (Pepsi especially), bread (oh how I miss proper white bread!), crisps, biscuits and chocolate.

I think my downfall will be my daughters food. She eats and eats and eats but is quite slim for her height so I give her higher fat food, like whole milk and cheese. I think it will be not picking at her left overs.

Other than that I love a good curry. I made the slimming world tikka masala a few weeks back and wasn't too impressed. And also I'm an avocado/nut addict and I think I need to stay away from them for a while lol

white bread with butter and jam :rolleyes:

Red Wine!

Sugary food sets me off wanting more! So I avoid it then I am not tempted. If I don't have the first biscuit, I don't have the tenth!!

Bread. Uncut fresh bread, soft inside and crusty on the outside with proper butter. Mmmmmmmm :D And crisps. I'm going to cold turkey them because I cannot control myself at all.

Having a bar in work. When I finish work at 5 it's so easy to just go downstairs and get a glass of wine or 5.
New years resolution is to so it only once a month if that.
Xx

Anything nice - red wine, chocolate, bread, cakes and takeaway

Veg, fruit and water here I come - as I need to enjoy shopping trips from now on

I'm returning after 10 months

Mine always used to be alcohol (even when I stuck to whisky and diet coke, there were never enough syns for the whisky once I'd got started, and also I'd end up doing drunk-eating as well). Now been alcohol free for 20 months and back to give SW another crack of the whip, along with some light exercise, to shift some of those excess pounds. :)

Chocolate, biscuits, cake, crisps, pizza, creamy pasta sauces, soft cheeses like Brie, ice cream, umm, need I go on? basically, anything that tastes lovely but is really bad for you!

My downfall is take aways. Pizza, fish and chips, Chinese. I work full time and leave the house at 6.45am and get home around 5.30pm. I'm usually shattered and cooking is usually the last thing on my mind. I'm going to try and be more organised and freeze some casserole, cottage pie, bolognaise etc so that at least maybe 3 nights a week I only have to defrost something and do some veggies. The other few nights I will so something quick like omelette.

See mine is chinese, but ever since i started slimming world 5 / 6 years ago i always had a chinese on a friday night as a treat every week and it never once harmed the scales. (Weigh in on a thursday evening)

Back