• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Biggest Loser AUS

Does anyone remember who won the last Aus series? The one with Fiona, Art, Tracey and a big big guy? Really bugging me that I can't remember? Not sure if my hubby will allow me so much TV time to watch another one!

Does anyone remember who won the last Aus series? The one with Fiona, Art, Tracey and a big big guy? Really bugging me that I can't remember? Not sure if my hubby will allow me so much TV time to watch another one!
If you're talking about the first season I believe it was Adro. He lost about 51kg I think.

This is the 2009 one, its the one I watched, while living there.

Really enjoyed it :D

It was mostly filmed around cairns where I lived, cant wait to get back it makes me feel homesick watching:cry:

Enjoy, just remember that 1 kg is roughly 2 lbs, it will help you to convert :D

Just seen the first 2 episodes on Sky anytime. The commando is back - would you not just cry if you saw him appear lol. Wish Bob & Jillian did this one too. looks like a good series though

this lot look like they're going to take tears and sob stories to a whole new level
Oh I would love it if the commando came knocking on my door, he could work me as hard as he wanted and I would never complain LOL!!! He's so sexy!!!

You're right though about sobbing on a whole new level!! Still looks like it will be a good one!

Oh I would love it if the commando came knocking on my door, he could work me as hard as he wanted and I would never complain LOL!!! He's so sexy!!!

You're right though about sobbing on a whole new level!! Still looks like it will be a good one!
You will see plenty of the commando later in this series :D and theres some really butch scary woman who comes in :eek::eek:

Thats all i'm telling you ;):D

Just watched it, I would love to see Amanda do well - she seems so unhappy. I think its going to be a good one!!

You will see plenty of the commando later in this series :D and theres some really butch scary woman who comes in :eek::eek:

Thats all i'm telling you ;):D
You've made my day, more commando!!

I dont like commando at all - defo not my type

I love the commando, I could do with him motivating me.
I'm not as big a fan of the Aus version. I prefer the US version. I just love Jillian. If she were training me I don't think I'd dare ever complain, but she is the best trainer in my opinion.

I've not quite gelled to any of the contestants yet to be honest. I quite like Meaghan and of course Amanda. I have sympathy for Mel because her sister obviously made her life Hell when they were growing up and I think if she channels that anger and pain correctly she could do well during workouts and at weigh in's.