Biggest loser bars

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
Does anyone know the rules on these bars? Could they be used in place of a S&S bar? I have ran out!

Thanks in advance x

Attachments

• image-4111450059.jpg
    image-4111450059.jpg
    404.2 KB · Views: 78
  • image-2244479391.jpg
    image-2244479391.jpg
    366.3 KB · Views: 70
  • image-937694667.jpg
    image-937694667.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 77
I understood you could substitute a BL or an Atkins bar for a S&S bar as long as they were the meal replacement bars and not the snack bars. I have certainly used them, and still do, with no ill effects and I know a few others on here have also used them. I love the berry fudge one and find they add a bit of variety which helps keep me focused. Some of the Atkins bars are lovely too - especially the chocolate orange one.Just as an aside - if anyone does like to use the BL bars, Approved Foods website is selling the berry fudge bars (a bit out of date but taste fine) for 4 for £1 instead of over £2 for 1 bar normal price.Good luck anyway!

lorraineA said:
I understood you could substitute a BL or an Atkins bar for a S&S bar as long as they were the meal replacement bars and not the snack bars. I have certainly used them, and still do, with no ill effects and I know a few others on here have also used them. I love the berry fudge one and find they add a bit of variety which helps keep me focused. Some of the Atkins bars are lovely too - especially the chocolate orange one.Just as an aside - if anyone does like to use the BL bars, Approved Foods website is selling the berry fudge bars (a bit out of date but taste fine) for 4 for £1 instead of over £2 for 1 bar normal price.Good luck anyway!

Thank you hun :)

My mum picked this up!!! Was hoping to use it instead of my bars

I would suggest going to Boots or supermarket and either getting a couple of the Atkins or BL bars which are meal replacements. But Rob is usually great at sending orders quickly - especially if in a situation like running out. Good luck!

I think as long as your overall carbs are under 60/70 then they'll be fine..... just check the ingredients for citric acid though!!! : ) X

Thanks everyone! Had one yesterday and still in ketosis! xx

Pleased for you. I love the berry fudge BL bar!

Back