biggest loser uk, usa, obese a year to save my life...

dolly_daydream

Does anyone watch weight loss tv?? I'm addicted to it lol, I even watch too fat for 15 fighting back. Its really motivational to see people working hard and doing soo well!! xx

I watch lots of it aswell, i find it helps me get back on track because i never ever want to get like the people on those tv shows

I love The Biggest Loser. Its really motivating to see the change in these people, they deserve it they have worked really hard for it.
Sometime I feel like Im doing my own mini biggest loser challenge. Feel good every friday morning to see weight losses!

Yeah! I watch all those! I really LOVE BL USA tho that's my fave by far, so great to see such big people doing so well :) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

Does anyone watch weight loss tv?? I'm addicted to it lol, I even watch too fat for 15 fighting back. Its really motivational to see people working hard and doing soo well!! xx

I watch all of the above :D My favourite two programmes are Too fat for 15 and Obese: A year to save my life :) I would go as far as to say that I am completely addicted to weight loss TV!

I love all those programmes too :D Tonight I've got the timer set for 'most slimmed down celebrity'. Friday night, how rock n roll am I?

Can't remember - something like really or viva I think. Saw it listed again on tv guide yesterday so I'm sure you'll find it over the next couple of weeks. Was quite good to see how different they looked but there weren't any details of how they did it x

angel-missy said:
Can't remember - something like really or viva I think. Saw it listed again on tv guide yesterday so I'm sure you'll find it over the next couple of weeks. Was quite good to see how different they looked but there weren't any details of how they did it x

Thanks angel :) oh that's a shame I like the details

Back