Biggest Loser UK

Clare35

Saw an advert earlier saying that this programme is coming soon on ITV! I used to love watching the US version but I don't have Sky TV anymore so i never get to see it.

I love watching the results and find it so inspirational.

I can't wait for it to start!!!

Wondered what Davina was going to do after BB - guess now we know!!

xxx

I hate the UK version compared to the US one... its just not on a par with it, even the losses arent as good for some reason but Ill probably Sky+ it and watch (some of) it lol x

interesting this came up cos there is a program on tonight on US TV Biggest losers-where are they now. I liked the program but I want even more to see where folks are 1 year and 18 months on from the cameras and all the rah rah rah competition and motivation from the trainers .

Bella

I must admit that i too prefer the US version and Davina did kind of put a bit of a flat note on the excitement of a new series for me, but... usually i watch it sat on the sofa stuffing my face, thinking "I really should lose weight, look at the end results (of some)", but this year I truly am losing weight and when it comes to exercise if they can be pushed to do more without dying then I'm sure I can push myself a bit harder.

I might even set myself a challenge to lose all the weight I want to lose by the end of the series and see if I can beat them!!

I loooove The Biggest Loser US and I can't wait for the new series to start on jan 4th. Its so inspirational and they're really having their butts kicked over there.
I've never watched the UK version but this year I might as my friend Richard is one of the trainers. He better not disappoint me! ;)

I watch it online with one day delay to the US :)
Plus you can catch all the past series and episodes
Google project free tv :) x

Bella, what channel is the US Biggest Loser update on please??
Lesley

oh , sorry I did not see this earlier i think it was on either DISCOVERY or Bravo, I am in seattle on hols...there is also a new program coming up which I will miss call 'Heavy' is not prize or competition structure but its the same idea but they are taking folk with a minimum weight of 'heavy ++++' I saw one guy on a trailer over 600lbs, i hope it comes to uk TV

heavy-tv-show-2-550x732.jpg

Back