• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

biggest loser usa

i absolutely love it my only issue with it is with some of the contestants who go on there and moan and do not put 100% into it .. i mean this is an oppurtunity of a lifetime dont blow it embrace it you know wha you were signing up for

Unfortunately we don't have Sky, so have to wait until it is on Sky Three. :( Have just finished season 5 (I think!) Biggest Loser Couples. Can't wait for the next season....

What I really miss though, is a feeling of self-satisfied smugness that I get watching it. :) ........One week, one of the guys had worked his a$$ off all week in the gym, watched what he ate, and lost 4 lb. I was grinning from ear to ear. :D ....I was watching the show, eating my 2 HEX B's (ryvita minis and Hi-fi bar), eating 42g of Minstrels (10 1/2 SYNS), having done sod all exercise that week......and I'd lost 3 lb that week!!! :D :D :D

I applaud what they do and how much they lose, but I love SW more than ANY trip to the ranch!!!

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
I'm with you Lonestitcher, I have Sky but not that channel Grrrr so have to wait for it to come to Sky 3.

I didn't really like the couples format, and I really didn't like that Mark and Ali were allowed back on after leaving once.

Also, Bob seems to get gayer and gayer every episode, and Gillian gets more and more manly lol. Wonder if they're slowly swapping places haha

Biggest Loser hurry up and get yourself back on Sky 3!!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
I caught the Couples one on Sky 3. I couldn't get over how much crying Mark did.

The game is fab! Started my 12 week challenge today and have got the lovely Bob as my trainer!!! xx

jann251

[url=http://www.TickerFac
I have seen who won the programme on the internet and you cannot recognise the person!! I had to look twice! I won't say who won but boy they have done well! I just typed in biggest loser us 2009!
I feel it really motivates me but rather than watching it I should be putting in a DVD and exercising myself:character00116:
Janet X

Laddiesboy

I ♥ Slimming World :)
Laddiesboy reckons he's gay :rolleyes:
I don't think there's much doubt he is, and if not then the most camp straight man ever lol, but he is one hell of a coach and that is what matters :)