biggest loser

cable

Gold Member
Wow I am watching the biggest loser USA and one guy has just lost 30 lb in his first wk, just had to say. Hope everyone has a good day.

I love biggest loser,its amazing to see their weight losses.I remember almost crying when I lost 14 lbs on my first week,now I cry because I'm lucky to loss 1 lb a week lol :-s

You have done amazing!!! Any loss is a good one, thats what I'm telling myself, i also like "diet or die a year to save my life" have you seen that? its always very emotional but the people do so well on there and the trainer is quite fit! Good luck for this week honeybee.

honeybee38 - how did you loose 14lbs in a week!? thats amazing!!!

i love biggest loser! and i was watching this on Sun monrning too! their weightloss is amazing! BUT they do work sooooo hard and at the size they are it must be mega hard! but got to admire them for doing it all xxx

woweee!!!! thats amazing!!! you have done soooo well! is all of that on slim fast or other diets? xxx

Couldn't cope with not eating lol so it had to be weight watchers for me.but atleast I can live on weight watchers for good,still get to eat fav food but do make lots of sensible choices :) x

ooo well done! i did Slimming World before but couldnt do the whole eat yourself slim. tbh i have no will power at all so the whole eating thing for me just doesnt work, becuase i so easily over eat!! so Slim Fast works really well for me!

keep up the good work, you have done fab!!! x x x

That is an amazing amount of weight to lose, you must be so proud of yourself, I too have tried different clubs but its all or nothing with me thats why I am doing slim fast, lipotrim appealed to me but I live in a village where the chemist doesn't do it and the nearest one is 5 miles away.

I've done slim fast in the past but when I'd reached my goal,I would start eating again and put it all,and more back on,so for me it had to be a life changing plan x

Back