Biggi WI-1

Biggie

Silver Member
Hi everyone!
Just wanted to report that I lost 11lbs and I am a very happy bunny on my first WI today! :)
I wish you all good luck!
Keep it up!
:wavey:

Congratulations!!! Great job!!!! Pat yourself on the back :) very inspiring to read for a new starter to this!! 3 days til my first weigh in :)

Thank you guys :)
Well, I would like to get to 140lbs which is 10 stone. This is the goal. Whenever it happens.
But at the moment I think about little goals like: 1. to survive 100% TS every next day and do not cheat
2. to complete next week and do not cheat
3. to manage whole month on 100% TS and do not cheat
4. do not cheat :)
Yes, I have lots to lose. And I know it is not easy, even if you do it 3 time like me.
Actually, I think, the first time is the easiest one. So good luck everyone of you! We can do it together :)
:gen126:

Wow that's a brilliant loss. Well done! :woohoo:

Thank you guys :)
Just had my choc shake. Time to go to bed!
I will treat myself with some nice perfume if I do next week 100% TS. This is something to wait for ha!
nite nite :eek:

Well done on your loss

Hi Biggi. How's it going? I like your idea of treating yourself for a full week of 100% TS. I'm going to do that too. I reward myself by buying a bracelet from someone who used to be on the forum for every stone lost. I've only got one so fa - and have another 10lb to lose before I get the next one - but I wear it with pride!

Thank you everyone for your kind words :)
Just got back home from work and had my tomato soup :eat:
Things are going well so far. Should drink more water but I do what I can.
How are you doing lynneonexante? being good?
I think I will keep treating myself with some nice little treats every finished, no cheating, week. It keeps me motivated even more and feels nice to deserve something.
lynneonexante, I like your idea of treats after every stone lost! It sounds great. I may try to do this too. Then I'll have more treats! haha :p

Hi Biggie. So far so good today plus did my 2 mile 'walk / slow jog' run. Like you I struggle to drink enough water but just try to drink as much as possible.

Back