Bike Riding... Does it actually work? oh and Reebok Step

Discussion in 'Fitness Health and Exercise' started by chick10, 15 July 2010 Social URL.

1. chick10

chick10 Got To Keep Counting :D

Start Weight:
    10st13lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    I ride my bike and im usually out on it for about 1hr 30 mins to 2 hrs. Say i done this 3 times a week will it actually do anything?

As i done it about 4 times a week last year and i couldnt see any improvment!

I also do the Reebok Step Work out. Atm i can only get through around 15 mins of it and i think its lst 25!

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Scanbran

Scanbran Stupid Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.11%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    If you're cycling along at a moderate pace (not too slow, but not fast either) you will probably be burning about 500 calories per hour.
    If you do two hours, three times a week, that's roughly 3000 extra calories burned per week, which will result in approximately 1lb extra weight loss per week.

So, yes, it should make a difference to your weight loss, but especially to your cardivascular fitness.

4. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    you should see a difference as long as you are watching what you eat too. I had the problem of working out and then eating the wrong foods after as i was hungry. have learnt now what are the better options so hopefully i will see the benefit soon.x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.