Biker training! Post Exante.

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I just want to share some joy.

It's almost a year since I lost over seven stone With Exante TS. Eight months and seven stones off!!!!

Maintained since last November. Today I did CBT. It's basic training for motor bikes. I have bought a Vespa scooter. The instructor called me 'biker chick' and warned me against drinking alcohol as I was so 'slight'.

I cannot explain how wonderful it all feels. The kit fitted, the bike is amazing, a Vespa. All impossible at 17 and half stone. The instructor flirted and I loved it all. All this would have been unthinkable at 17 stone.

So keep going, it's all going to be worth it. Follow your bliss and don't spend your life trapped in a body you despise. It's tough, but it can be done, it works and it's magnificent. Keep going

GSQ

Fantastic! What a great post!

I'm 6 weeks into maintaining and it's so good to hear the experiences of those like yourself who have managed to maintain. I have to agree that it feels so so good to be slim there is nothing holding us back!!

All the best on your biker journey!!

SC x

skinnicow said:
Fantastic! What a great post!

I'm 6 weeks into maintaining and it's so good to hear the experiences of those like yourself who have managed to maintain. I have to agree that it feels so so good to be slim there is nothing holding us back!!

All the best on your biker journey!!

SC x

Thank you and good luck to you. It feels so good, you have no idea how disabling fat is until it goes. It's like putting down an oversized rucksack - no need to carry it anywhere anymore.

Thanks again GSQ

Back