Bikini bodies - where will you be taking yours????

karnak

We are all thinking about losing weight by Christmas :26:- little black dress for all those parties and all those turkey dinners to consider...........

Well what about summer 2012? If you have a lot of weight to lose you may be thinking of your new bikini body on the beach:gen157:

Where are you going? who are you going with? Will it be a bikini, tankini or a swimsuit, gents will it be Speedos or shorts or even a mankini!!!!

Let me know where you are going and how your quest for your bikini body is going:character00180:

lol, I'm taking my bikini body on holiday in three weeks:eek::eek::eek:

Yes I will be wearing a bikini & I'm going to have a look in my 'bikini' drawer have a try on & see if I need new ones:D

My bikini body will also be going away in March, but with MiL so not too sure if wearing a bikini or tankin:rolleyes: & again in June, OK, OK, I'd like another holiday poss September, I'm not greedy just making most of my life now children don't want to come on holiday with us:D

lol, I'm taking my bikini body on holiday in three weeks:eek::eek::eek:

Yes I will be wearing a bikini & I'm going to have a look in my 'bikini' drawer have a try on & see if I need new ones:D

My bikini body will also be going away in March, but with MiL so not too sure if wearing a bikini or tankin:rolleyes: & again in June, OK, OK, I'd like another holiday poss September, I'm not greedy just making most of my life now children don't want to come on holiday with us:D
So where are you going to you lucky person, Decemeber, June and September I am very envious.

It is great though when the kidiwinkles decide that its not cool to go on holiday with mum and Dad anymore. Mine are 28 and two at 24 years old. Its like a new lease of life, just have to wait for the new body to go with it....:)

Me and my friend have decided to go to Ibiza next year in the summer for a week so yeah, i need my diet sorted by then >_<. Beaches, clubs need to look my best lol

I fancy Ibiza but north of the island, not the clubs I'm a tad too old for that.

So where are you going to you lucky person, Decemeber, June and September I am very envious.

It is great though when the kidiwinkles decide that its not cool to go on holiday with mum and Dad anymore. Mine are 28 and two at 24 years old. Its like a new lease of life, just have to wait for the new body to go with it....:)

Oh yes we've definately got a new lease of life:D Another reason we can holiday so much is the cost, we no longer have to spend a fortune going in the school holidays. That said we are all going to Florida in December (the kidiwinks are contributing towards their cost), we have a place in Fuerteventura so going there for 1 wk in March & 2 wks in June.

In the past I've collected 'The Sun' vouchers & we've been to Italy, France & Barcelona on the cheap with these.

All being well (I've been made redundant so all depends on getting another job) I'll pursude OH to go on another Sun holiday in September, possibly Barcelona again:rolleyes:

Hmm... I am going to Cornwall next summer but not sure if the British Summer will allow a bikini!! That said, if it does it will be a tankini anyway.

We tend not to have "sunshine" holidays these days, preferring to spend our time in the hills in this country but I'd still like to feel much more comfortable in my walking shorts!!

I want to be nicely toned for next year, not flabby :)

We have had 400 voluntary redundancies announced today. We thought that we were safe in our jobs as we work with people who can not afford to pay for the credit card bill, but the American Bank that owns us is backing out and have put us for sale - its not good.

Any way holidays:cool:, I love holidays, we usually go to a Village called Benahavis in the hills out side Marbella. Its not very touristy which suits us great. I am afraid that for the last few years I have had to go for the full swimsuit. I even bought one of those with the skirts on them, but I could not force myself to wear them. Its bad enough being fat and fifty, never mind attracting attention to myself in one of those.

I wish sometimes that I had the nerve and courage of some of the spanish ladies that I have seen on the beach. It does not seem to matter what shape they are or what age, if they want to wear a binkini they do and good for them. Is it that we in the UK are too uptight to let it all hang out?? Whats your view??:confused:

Redundancies, its not good news, especially as you say you work with people who can't pay their cc bill.

Yes holidays, I'm going to google Benahavis when I get home (btw I am supposed to be working:rolleyes:).

As for bikini's I think we in the UK some do wear them if they are overwieght but on the whole we don't, which IMO is the best option. But I don't believe in completly covering up, eg wearing big tops, dresses, etc.

We are getting a wee week in turkey next summer!! The main goal i am working towards though is June 2013 heading to Florida for a fortnight where i hope to be parading about in my size 12 bikini at the waterparks!!!

No holiday booked yet - but the time off is in the calendar for March!!!

I wear a bikini now - so i hope to be wearing a smaller one by then!

x

No holiday booked for me, but then I've not had one for years anyway as my ex was never really interested, and wanted to use his annual leave for his own purposes rather than something for both of - expected me to use mine to suit him though!

My close friends are all either married or loved up and really don't fancy going anywhere on my own, can't really afford it either atm. But I do have over a week booked off in June (the bank holiday week and a couple of days the following week) as it's my birthday part way through it. Not sure what to do yet, may spend a few days at home on my own and then head to spend the rest of it with my parents.

They are threatening to hire a cottage somewhere near the Welsh coast at some point next so might just hijack their holiday and join them for some of it if and when they go! To most people it probably sounds crazy wanting to join parents for a week away, but I love it - we all do our own thing at times, get together for some of it as well - the last time I joined them we had an old farmhouse and it rained most days! Dad and I sat there reading newspapers, drinking wine and doing jigsaw puzzles on those days - it was really relaxing!

I have NEVER wore a bikini ever! Even when I was pregnant (but not really fat). I would love to wear one in June 2012 when we go to alcudia for 2 weeks but I am so self conscious of my stretch marks I'm not sure I can...

We are getting a wee week in turkey next summer!! The main goal i am working towards though is June 2013 heading to Florida for a fortnight where i hope to be parading about in my size 12 bikini at the waterparks!!!

ahhhhhhhhh Florida, joint first bestest holidays for the Happy Holiday household, you'll have so much fun, have you been before?

No holiday booked for me, but then I've not had one for years anyway as my ex was never really interested, and wanted to use his annual leave for his own purposes rather than something for both of - expected me to use mine to suit him though!

My close friends are all either married or loved up and really don't fancy going anywhere on my own, can't really afford it either atm. But I do have over a week booked off in June (the bank holiday week and a couple of days the following week) as it's my birthday part way through it. Not sure what to do yet, may spend a few days at home on my own and then head to spend the rest of it with my parents.

They are threatening to hire a cottage somewhere near the Welsh coast at some point next so might just hijack their holiday and join them for some of it if and when they go! To most people it probably sounds crazy wanting to join parents for a week away, but I love it - we all do our own thing at times, get together for some of it as well - the last time I joined them we had an old farmhouse and it rained most days! Dad and I sat there reading newspapers, drinking wine and doing jigsaw puzzles on those days - it was really relaxing!

That sounds lovely, I like holidays were I can relax & no need to bother about anyone or anything, just wine & a good book.

Bubblensqueak- I probably wouldn't recommend a bikini at the water park. I went to Florida in sept and wore one to the waterpark near sea world and on a few of the rides the water and speed were that strong and fast that it nearly came off!!! I came out the water on a couple of occasions with my right t*t hanging out without realising lol so funny!!

Bubblensqueak- I probably wouldn't recommend a bikini at the water park. I went to Florida in sept and wore one to the waterpark near sea world and on a few of the rides the water and speed were that strong and fast that it nearly came off!!! I came out the water on a couple of occasions with my right t*t hanging out without realising lol so funny!!

lol, yes I forgot about that, so funny:D

2012 is a big year for me and Mr Dumps - we're getting married next September and so far with work, family and friends have got several 'dos planned! Bikini wise, I'm not sure our Honeymoon is really a bikini affair but god damn it I'll be wearing one next year at some point!!!xxx

I am going to Lanzarote in 19 more weigh ins! Its been booked for a while and I've been counting the weigh ins ever since!!

I am 4lbs from target and it's a wonderful feeling of knowing I won't be worrying about having to lose weight for my jollies! For once, I will be slim!

Back