Bikini Countdown

GigiD

I have exactly three months till I have to bare all in a bikini EEEKKK!
3 Stone to go!
Starting tomorrow, can't wait to meet with the Cambridge Weight Plan lady. I need results!

Gigi
(0lbs down, 3 stone to go)

So today I met with my Cambridge consultant for the first time, stocked up on lots and lots of porridge, shakes, soups galore.

She wants me on 4 packets a day, but I am thinking I might try three.

I just had an apple and cinnamon porridge and it was surprisingly tasty :)

I really need to lose their weight

Gigi

I feel really sick :(

I had the spicy tomato soup for dinner, the taste was not amazing but, I didn't really expect anything five star. I guess we just have to get used to it.

I feel really nauseous although I have been drinking plenty of water

So I am having my first CWP product of the day, it's my first ever shake and I have to say the reviews on here made me think it would taste horrid. I don't think it's that bad at all to be honest :)

I am going Antalya, Turkey with the Boyfriend for a week. It's our first beach holiday together and will be my first time in a bikini since 2007, even then it wasn't a pretty sight. I am very scared but it's day two on Cambridge for me

Day two and have only had one product so far hmmm
Might be time to try the oriental chilli soup

So last night I had the oriental chilli soup for dinner and it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be. Have added it to my repurchase list.

I have been managing on about two sachets a day, just drinking lots and lots of water

Weighed myself, I know I shouldn't have as I have only been on SS for two days but have gone from 11.2st to 10.8st a loss of about 5lbs
In metric; I went from 71.4kg to 68.7kg
I should learn to be grateful for that loss and and stop expecting miracles. I need to remind my self these things take time

Last edited:
5 lbs in 2 days is amazing. Just keep in mind that at first a person loses water, so it will slow down once you are losing pure fat.

By the way, are you doing any exercise? You should lift weights to prevent muscle loss on VLCD's. This will help keep your metabolism from slowing down and help you maintain the loss once you reach goal.

Good luck GigiD, You're doing really well! xx

Hey Rawrgirl, I know I do expect it to slow down, it's day3 and have to keep at it I guess
I was told to avoid exercise for the first two weeks, but that is a very good tip thank you.

I still feel like I should go on the Dukan diet :( I know I need to give Cambridge a little longer though

Thank you Exantedreamer :)

I Really don't think I can do this any longer :( everything tastes horrible
I want to go back on the Dukan diet

5 lbs in 2 days is amazing. Just keep in mind that at first a person loses water, so it will slow down once you are losing pure fat.

By the way, are you doing any exercise? You should lift weights to prevent muscle loss on VLCD's. This will help keep your metabolism from slowing down and help you maintain the loss once you reach goal.

This is brilliant advice :)

Please don't give up... the diet you're on sounds very strict... if you need to swap then OK but don't lose willpower :)

Back