BING! Newbie Alert!

lickthelid

Lives here....
Hi everyone. I'm Sam and I live in sunny Brighton.

I have tried every diet under the sun from the fun to the faddy and am hoping that I have found my saviour in slimming world. I have lurked around a few threads on here before when googling specific queries and have decided to take the plunge and register.

My husband bought me a kindle fire for my birthday so now access to the web isn't limited to my tiny iPhone screen or having to boot up my netbook (when did I get so needy for instant gratification I ask?) So now seems a good time.

I have a lot to lose. I can't remember the time I weighed this much and although I'm relatively tall it's getting beyond a joke. I'm hoping that some support on here will make me a loser...in the nicest possible sense of course.

Look forward to getting involved!

Sam x

Thanks guys! Look forward to the journey :)

Hi Sam, as previosly said, we have all tried the millions of diets out there but have now found the healthy eating / living of SW good luck with your journey and keep us informed along the way :)

Thanks! Your accolades and pics are very inspiring. Maybe I will be able to post some soon!

Thanks! Your accolades and pics are very inspiring. Maybe I will be able to post some soon!

Of that i have no doubt good luck mate ;)

Back