Binge Eating Disorder

Discussion in 'News' started by Dom1979, 2 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Dom1979

Dom1979 Gold Member

dizzy-n-mizzy likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Karen

Karen Serial Foodie!

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(6.96%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    that is SO me without a shadow of a doubt. thanks for posting that dom x

4. dizzy-n-mizzy

dizzy-n-mizzy Not dieting ATM!

Diet:
    Together we lost 8 stone on CD.
    ...me too!:eek:

Will look at www.b-eat.co.uk

Pleased that it is recoverable!:)

Dizzy x

5. c2b

c2b Regular Member

OMG They could have been talking about me. I am currently under control having been doing the paul mckenna thing since last year.
    I love the fact that Binge Eating Disorder ....B.E.D :D

6. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

Yeah, it sounds like me, too. However, at the moment I am stable:) and will hopefully remain so if I can continue to be vigilant.

7. Kath

Kath Water water everywhere

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    After reading that I definitely have B.E.D when I eat food. Not that I do eat food at the moment so am fully in control whilst in SS.

Hopefully I'll never return to that...

8. Fionauk

Fionauk Full Member

Diet:
    Following Paul Mckennas book - I can make you thin
    Unfortunately this def sounds like me too. I have/had terrible bingeing problems which i sure are caused by years of dieting. Although i was over weight before i was never a bringer until i started to diet :mad:

Have started to Follow the Paul Mckenna book and although its very early days im feeling a lot better about food and havent binged once since starting. Its also helped my boredom eating tremendously :)

Fiona xx

9. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    I haven't binged once since reading this thread two weeks ago, going to the web page and then discussing this with my husband who was blissfully unaware. Since then I haven't followed a diet plan. I have eaten what I feel i need when I need it and kept closely to Gi principles. I have lost up to 7lbs since then, the 7lbs that had gone back on partly due to compulsive and binge eating resurfacing.

Fingers crossed this will hold out for me. Acceptance of the problem seems to have helped relieve the stress and not feeling tied to a plan has helped too.

Good Luck all.

Dizzy x

AmandaJayne likes this.
  10. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Dizzy well done on the weight loss! Have you gone from a VLCD or have you always been on GI?

Kathx

11. dizzy-n-mizzy

Diet:
    Hello Kath

Most of my weightloss was Cambridge Diet, which was fab for me, taking food out of the equation! I struggled since and have been trying to follow Gi diet with ediets I love the Gi food and principles but was slipping and so were the scales upwards. Hopefully I'm back on track now and feel like I will be able to maintain too. Your losses are phenomenal Kath they really are!

Dizzy x

12. Kath

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    You've done well to get back on track Dizzy before you slipped too far. Although I doubt we ever slip too far do we really, we're never too far from the wagon really.

I'm really struggling now and I've had enough, my head is all over the place and I'm desperate to stop sole sourcing :(

13. AmandaJayne

AmandaJayne Trainee Maintainer

I was so pleased to hear how you have been doing, Dizzy. Long may it continue. Please do keep us updated from time to time with your experiences. They could be a real support to someone struggling.

AJ

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.