Total Solution Binge eating disorder

lizzie86

Last year I was on exante aug to October with a few cheat days but I lost 3.5 stone I decided to take a break in oct cos I had a wedding to go to since then I've been on and off and when I cheat I think we'll I've cheated today so I should start again the following day and I end up eating loads of rubbish then end up feeling guilty and depressed the next day then I start the next day have my first pack then crash in the afternoon when feeding my LO,

Today I had my shake at 9 felt lightheaded at 1 so had an egg then I don't know why 2jaffa cakes slice of toast 6 cupcakes pk of crisps and a large kit Kat, and I feel like crap now, I just can't seem to break this binging cycle

Willpower.

Until you get into ketosis you'll feel crap and low, and by eating and breaking the diet you and just keeping yourself in a bad place diet wise. I'd suggest making yourself up several bottles of water and when you start to feel lightheaded close your eyes for 5 minutes and drink up 500ml of water. Once you get through several days you'll be burning through fat and shouldn't be feeling that bad.

Also if you are going to cheat the diet, don't cheat with carbs; skinless chicken all the way, grill or boil some at the start of the day if you know you can't resist some food, and if after the water and 5 minute break, you are still feeling dire, have the chicken.

I do this too.

put a really fit photo of yourself on the fridge and goodie cupboard.

Xxxx

Do you think perhaps you might do better by taking the pressure of yourself for a while? Perhaps following a diet like slimming world for a few weeks where you can eat certain foods whenever you are hungry might stop you feeling the need to binge on naughty stuff. Once you are feeling prepared you might be able to stick to this better?
Just an idea but I know that with small children it makes this kind of diet extra hard.

good luck, you will get there xx

Back