Binge......help

Liz0800

Hi,

I have been doing well on the dukan diet. Have been doing it for three weeks now. Had one planned meal out then got back on track 5 days ago. It tonight had another big binge. I go on a cruise in 2 weeks and am 12 off goal, I have had months to get ready but it's been really hard. Just need to get back on track tomorrow. I have 16 days to my holiday and would love to get five pounds off .....just need some encouragement

Lix0800 x

Oh liz, you can do it, come on put away all the stuff that made you binge. Plan your menu soyou know what you are having, this will stop you picking at the wrong times adn turning to norty stuff.

stick a pic of your holiday destination to the cupboard as incentive.

Weigh every day, same time of day if you aren't already. its a great motivator.

Absolutely no reason why you can't do this.....you go girl!!!

Hi Liz,

I had a bit of a slip up early on, and decided to start a diary on here to keep me on track - maybe that would work for you too?

Also, I find having Dukan friendly snacks available at all times really helps. I've been buying loads of turkey mince (it's cheap, and low in fat), and cooking up patties, meatballs, etc in large quantities and then keeping them in the fridge, and just snacking on them whenever I get hungry. I always find that I'm tempted to binge when I haven't eaten enough protein.

Cx

Hi,

You can do this, tomorrow is another day.

Jx

Get back on the wagon!!! You will feel AMAZING if you do - don't let this slip undo all your hard work.....

Hi liz, how you doing? like has been said just put it behind you and carry on .....keep posting and eat as much pure protien as you want till binge craving passes, stick with the plan....youll be glad you did x

Back