binges :(

ellie2409

Well as the title says really.. i bought my kids a mcflurry as a treat, i started off well and had a diet coke only.. but i could feel myself staring at my sons mcflurry and then i ended up eating half of it.. i cant even remember starting it. I hate that im having such urges to binge at the moment. After id eaten the ice cream i stuffed a crumpet with butter, kids sausages and beans, some cheese slices and a couple of chips.. i wasnt even thinking about what i was eating :( feel awful now. had about 30 syns today.

Well as the title says really.. i bought my kids a mcflurry as a treat, i started off well and had a diet coke only.. but i could feel myself staring at my sons mcflurry and then i ended up eating half of it.. i cant even remember starting it. I hate that im having such urges to binge at the moment. After id eaten the ice cream i stuffed a crumpet with butter, kids sausages and beans, some cheese slices and a couple of chips.. i wasnt even thinking about what i was eating :( feel awful now. had about 30 syns today.

Happens to all of us a some point so don't beat yourself up.
Now u hav 2 choices...
1) put a line under it, forget it + start again in the morning - you'll prob find you maintain this wk or 1/2lb gain
Or
2) depending when weigh in is, cut back on syns for next few days, up the super free + you may be able to pull it back for a loss this week

Hi..we are in the same boat. Only been doin sw for about 6 weeks now and already the binges are slipping in. I eat a little here and a little there then before i know it ive eaten double my syn allowance! Your not alone. We just need to think of tasty free snacks to replace the junk. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't feel to bad.. Will power got the best of me last night.. I had four slices on dominos pizza :( :( regretted it as soon as that last piece entered my mouth as all of us do when we binge.. Makes you feel good when your actually eating it but afterwards you beat yourself up about it, there's no point, I'm starting again today with no syns and probably none tomorrow as well. That's why this is a good site there's always some who knows how your feeling as we've all done it :)

Don't feel to bad.. Will power got the best of me last night.. I had four slices on dominos pizza :( :( regretted it as soon as that last piece entered my mouth as all of us do when we binge.. Makes you feel good when your actually eating it but afterwards you beat yourself up about it, there's no point, I'm starting again today with no syns and probably none tomorrow as well. That's why this is a good site there's always some who knows how your feeling as we've all done it :)

Hi ghostie! As a seasoned binger could I suggest that you actually allow yourself some syns for the next few days. I reset to 15 but you could do 5.

There is a cycle of binge/restrict/binge that can be troubling to break. No syns at all can feel like punishment for eating and this is the kind of thinking that - you guessed it! - can trigger unhappy and out of control eating.

Just a suggestion but a blob of mayo, a freddo or a hot chocolate before bed can help a lot. X

Hi ghostie! As a seasoned binger could I suggest that you actually allow yourself some syns for the next few days. I reset to 15 but you could do 5.

There is a cycle of binge/restrict/binge that can be troubling to break. No syns at all can feel like punishment for eating and this is the kind of thinking that - you guessed it! - can trigger unhappy and out of control eating.

Just a suggestion but a blob of mayo, a freddo or a hot chocolate before bed can help a lot. X
Yeah I might have a few syns with sauces with dinner ect.. I meant nothing huge like a choclate bar ect. Thanks puppetwitch.. Btw your photo creeps me out haha xx

thank you all for your replies, i only weighed a couple of days ago so hopefully might be able to pull a loss, but a maintain or gain would be ok as i kno i ahve been bad. drawing a line under and starting again today.. awful binge urges though

Back