Bingo wings - gym

shellywelly1983

Aiming for thin at 30!
Hi Guys, I have lost over 3 stone - still a load more to go but recently started going to the gym. However my arms are really loose, what gym machines should I be using to help tone them but not build muscle? My gym is pure gym and has all the latest equipment.

Many thanks

Good old fashioned weights and your own body weight. Triceps dips with the chair or weights lifting them from behind. Check out YouTube.

Do the machines, there is specific ones for certain areas but don't do heavy heavy weights otherwise yu will gain muscle but yu need to gain abit to tone. Theres a machine that's like a bike but for yur arms that's really good, gets ya sweating too

Rowing machine is good for the arms, weights targeting the bingo areas to...i do 4x 15 sets. Its good for toning and not enough repitition to cause.muscle gain, unless your lifting real heavy ones.

Women don't gain muscle to any noticeable degree. If you're thinking "the gun show" that's only won't happen. Testosterone is a large factor in building sizeable muscles and with much less of it than men, women's muscle don't grow as much as a mans will (checkout some training regimes for female bodybuilders to see how much harder it is for them compared to men)
You can lift weights without worrying about muscle size so bicep curls, pullups, shoulder presses etc will all help tone your arms. Also, lifting burns a lot of calories compared to cardio so it's well worth doing anyway.

kettle bells and medicine balls are my fav x

Back