Bingo Wings!!!

Carly

Hi,
Just wondered if anyone knows any good exercises that can be done at home to get rid of my flabby bingo wings!!!

Thanks

Can of beans in each hand and curl your arms up (typical Pop Eye fashion!) and again with the beans (or any tinned food really:eek:)) hold your arms out in front of you for 10 seconds and repeat. Agony but really does firm up your arms.

Hi.

Don't think there is an exercise to rid yourself of them as it's just skin. You can do toning and weight bearing exercises to minimise their size, i.e. increase your muscle mass, but you can't get rid of bingo wings unless you slice them off ...

tricep dips (ouch!) will tone the tricep area .... sit on edge of hard chair (doesn't work of the sofa i'm afraid!) place hands either side of butt on edge of chair. Wiggle forward on chair so butt is right on edge - walk feet a couple of paces in front of chair. Lower yourself up and down using your arms (not legs) and trust me you'll feel it in the back of your arms when you're doing it right!!

To make it easier - keep legs bent, harder by straightening them out.

Enjoy!!

Oh I'm so tempted to get mine sliced off!
I've always had flabby arms, and these fashions that are about make it impossible for women with flabby arms to look good in. All sleeveless or capped sleeves! Booooohooo!!
Ceri

Back