Bingo wings??

Sammie1984

Hey peeps...

Right to all you fantastic girlies/guys...

How have you shrunk/got rid of your bingo wings??
I swim twice a week and also moisturise once a day with coca butter firming creams
Is there anything else I can do exercise ways??

Thank you in advance xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

One thing you really shouldn't do (But which I do anyway because I think it's hilarious) is 'flap' them.
While spending time with a lot of my old friends (who loved my flabby physique) a hilarious thing to do while slightly tipsy was to 'try to take off'
Needless to say, no matter how funny it looked, it didn't do anything for my upper arms at all.

However, theres a machine at my local gym that's like cardio for your arms, you spin something really fast and it tones up your arms completely. Also that elastic thing you stand on helps too if you pull it up towards your chin.
xxx

Lol haha that did make me laugh lol....

We don't have something like that at the gym I use :( but I will ask around the others if they have them, also want my thighs to shrink aswell lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

im yet to try theese things but on ebay,there is a weight which has a shaker in it thats apparently brill (ebay do them for just under 9pounds free postage and there pink) and argos do something called a bingo wing buster,which you do for 6mins a day? both are cheap and have to be worth a go right? good luck and if you find something that works please do tell lol

Back