Bingo wings

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by billygroat, 7 May 2009 Social URL.

1. billygroat

billygroat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Just a question to the gang...

I have begun to notice bingo wings and I wondered if there was any way to get rid.

Am worried as I have been overweight for 20 years that my skin will not go back to normal.

I do toning exercises - is this enough?

Some of you with huge losses must have this all over.

I know it's a tabu subject perhaps but as its all part of the weight loss/new lifestyle.

Thanks

Julie :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alibalibee

alibalibee Gold Member

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st7lb(35.23%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yep I have loose skin..mainly my arms and the tops and backs of my thighs. I do toning exercises and use Palmers Cocoa Butter ( the one for after pregnancy and weight loss). Whther it helps or not ..I don't know, but I least I smell nice :D

4. New Clare

New Clare Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st8lb(29.09%)
    Yep I'm starting to get bingo wings and also skin loose skin around my inner thighs but working hard to tone up.
    Oh well.. I guess I would rather have the skin than thunder thighs. :D
    There are some really great videos on Youtube to help with the bingo wings :)

5. xnatx

xnatx Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    I am terrified of having loose skin when i loose weight, although i no its better than being overweight it still fills me with dread

6. billygroat

billygroat Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st9lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know what you mean, its much more desireable to have saggy skin that wibbly wobby stuff...

Cocoa butter smells like it should be poured over ice cream!! I do use it sometimes but just sit and sniff myself :D hillarious as it sounds!

talking about losing weight, my fingers are looking old since my weight loss and I am defintely feeling the cold more now the blubber has lessened!

Julie x

7. DerbyLion

DerbyLion Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(27.02%)
    I worry a lot about loose skin after weight loss too, my arms and legs will be fine I think, but I do worry about my stomach....I'd hate it if I couldn't finally go on the beach with confidence, although I do agree that it's much much better than having the weight :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.