• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Looking for some help really i go to bingo once a week but now i do slimming world i know im gonna find it difficult as usually i have tea at bingo chips gravy and mushy peas with a buttered barm and i used to snack in between games while im waiting for games to start! any ideas on what i can do instead to occupy myself to stop me snacking on rubbish. im having my tea before i go but any health tasty snacks i can take with me? :rolleyes:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
you could take a tub full of chopped fresh fruit or vegetables & make yourself a syn free dip to go with them. I would also save my syns if I could that day & maybe take some crisps & also save one of my HEXB and take a couple of Alpen light bars in case I need a sweet fix. Chupa Chup lollies are only 2.5 syns each as well and they will last a while and also keep your mouth busy
thanks those are great ideas i will bear those in mind gonna to the shop before i go to get extra fruit bits so i have a variety of fruit with me! i must be strong! :)
Take fruit and have a word with the canteen to get the menu changed lol. I used to go bingo and the food is always leathal isn't it, but scrummy, fatty, greasy comfort food. Oooooooo heart attack on a plate.
i know i keep telling myself that, planning on sitting well away from the canteen! taking the latest SW magazine for thinsperation!
well bingo over! and i survived with a big tub of fruit to nibble and a slimming world magazine! didnt win mind but hey ho just pleased i managed to be strong! thanks for the support guys xx :)
aww thank you xx :)