Binky Bonk is going to lose weight...

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Hello Everyone,

I am struggling to stick to a plan so I have just ordered products from Exante and am going to try and use them to calorie count. I am going to start off on the Flexi Plan and hoping to have Two Exante products and a meal each day and see how i get on.

Any tips welcome Peeps x

Day 1 - Monday 9th October

Today I kept myself busy cleaning the flat, making phone calls, organising my laptop and batch cooking, I made...

- 3 x BBQ chicken, sweet potato mash, broccoli and peas
- 2 x Salmon, Broccoli and peas with cheese sauce
- 6 x Beef Bolognaise, broccoli, sweetcorn and peas

These all worked out at 90p a portion and will last me and the boyfriend a week :)

Food Diary-

7am - Cup Of Tea (38)

11am - Options Mint Hot Chocolate (20)

1pm - Exante Indian Dahl Pot and Pepsimax (200)

5pm - Beef Bolognaise, Broccoli, Peas and Sweetcorn (182)

8pm - Exante Cookies and Cream Bar and a Cup of Tea (238)

9pm- Cup of Tea (38)

Total - 716 Calories

Steps - 3800

I don't think that was too bad for day 1 :D

I am up at 5am tomorrow for work and am working 13.5 hours so will see how well I do tomorrow as I tend to crave sugar when I am tired x

Day 2 - Tuesday 10th October

Today I have been up since 5am to drive to work, I am not keen on driving in the dark but at least it is quiet at that time of morning =)

The day went fast after school run, I made cookies and did drawing with the little one =) I finished an hour early so popped into Aldi on the way home, I got the mascara and toothpaste to try as i have seen so many people talking about them so I will wait and see if it is as good as they are saying... I also got two blankets that are so soft, so they will replace some of my old blankets, I love snuggling with a blanket on the sofa or in bed =)

I have cleaned the flat and has a bubble bath and now in bed with a cup of tea ready for an early night x

Food Diary-

5am - Cup Of Tea (38)

6am - Cup of Tea (38)

10am - Options Mint Hot Chocolate (20)

12pm - Exante Indian Dahl Pot and Pepsimax (200)

1pm - Cup of Tea (38)

5pm - 1/2 Carton of Covent Garden Carrot and Butternut Squash Soup and Sprinkling of Grated Cheese (200)

8.30pm - Exante Cookies and Cream Bar and a Cup of Tea (238)

9.30pm - Cup of Tea (38)

Total - 810 Calories

Steps - 13,000

I have done well today considering it was such a long shift :D

Day 3 - Wednesday 10th October

Today I was up at 6.30am to go to work, I took the boys to group and managed to wait until their nap time to have my Exante shake, I was more hungry today so wondering if the shakes don't fill me up as much? Will see over the next few days. I was only on 5000 steps so took them for a walk this afternoon to get my steps over 10,000 today. I am so tired today the last hour of my twelve hour shift was hard so I had a shower, put my face mask on and nail oil on, had a cup of tea and my bar and putt my candles on in bed... a relaxing pamper evening =)

Food Diary-

6.30am - Cup Of Tea (38)

12pm - Exante Vanilla Shake and Pepsimax (200)

2pm - Options Hot Chocolate, Chicken and cheese slices and a bag of Aldi S&V Pea crisps (240)

5pm - 1/2 Carton of Covent Garden Carrot and Butternut Squash Soup and Sprinkling of Grated Cheese (150)

8.30pm - Exante Cookies and Cream Bar and a Cup of Tea (238)

9.30pm - Cup of Tea (38)

Total - 904 Calories

Steps - 10,250 steps

I am pleased with myself again today as it was such a long shift and I am so tired :(

Hi BinkyBonk - thanks for stopping by my diary :)

Seems you're doing well at the mo -but aren't you cutting your calories down a bit low for the 'flexi' plan? I guess if it's working, but wonder how you'll manage on under 1,000 kcals in the longer term. The Total Solution has the advantage of putting your body into ketosis, which reduces (and in some cases eliminates) hunger pangs. I've no experience of this plan, but the Exante site advises 2 products and a total of 1200 cals per day. Just a thought really.

Anyway - hope today has been another successful day for you and long may that last :)

Hi BinkyBonk - I echo the thanks for stopping by in my diary!
I just had a look at your food diary - I love the bar and tea in the evening, I might try that though I'm usually not a fan of the bars, but with a hot drink it might just work as I never know what to eat in the evenings

Anyway good luck this week!

Back