BinkyBonk is back....

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Hello Peeps,

Life at the minute is a bit hectic as my boyfriend of eleven years has decided he needs a break so I am now looking to get a new job, a new home and will be dating the boyfriend to see if we can find our way back to each other.

So I am using the next few weeks as a fresh start for me to decide what Binky wants and how to get it, which has led me back here to start a new food diary. I want to lose weight as i need to feel better about myself at the minute while all areas of my life are a little bit in the air.

So my plan is to Calorie count using MFP aiming for 1200 calories a day. I have ordered a box of Exante products that I am waiting to be delivered today. So my plan is to have two products a day and a healthy meal in the evening.

Time to take back my life Peeps x

Starti
Hey Binky,

Nice to see you back posting.
Sorry to her about your relationship.

I do CC and absolutely love it, it is so easy and you can have your treats without worrying as long as you log everything and it's within your calorie allowance that's all that matters :)

Good luck with your journey and I look forward to reading you posts.

Hi Lovely,

I have found my way back to minimins =)

Yes i too plan to use MFP to count everything x

Thank you x

DAY 1

Cup of Tea x 3
B- Exante Indian Daal Pot
L- Exante Cookies and Cream Bar
D- Tesco Gluten Free Cheese and Onion Sandwich and Tuna salad
S- Aldi Chicken sausages x2
Total Calories - 1118
Exercise - Walking 60 minutes and Beginner Yoga
Today I applied for a couple of jobs and waited for my Exante Delivery. I had the daal pot once my delivery came which was very tasty. I then walked to town and collected a gift for my nephews birthday that i reserved in Argos as it was in the clearance for £6... bargain!
I then popped into Tesco and found a GF Sandwich and a Tuna salad in the yellow sticker section so decided to have them for dinner and they were within my calories =)

Last edited:
DAY 2

Cup of Tea x 2
B- Half a Banana and 4x Aldi Chicken Sausages
L- Exante Carrot Cake Bar
D- Aldi Vegetable Sushi Snack, Walkers salt and vinegar, Pear, Apple slices, Cinnamon, Peanut Butter
S- Exante Cookies and Cream Bar
Total Calories- 1186
Exercise- Walking 80 Minutes

Today I had an interview and I had to walk 40 minutes each way so got my steps in =)
I came home and had another shower, anyone else get all hot and bothered in interviews? hope it isn't just me LOL
I cleaned my bathroom, folded my washing, put it away and put the dishwasher on. Then i drove to Aldi and spent £25 which is money I do not have at the minute but i needed food so had to be done.
Now it is time to relax for the evening, make a cup of tea and have my cookie and cream bar before bed.

Good Morning Peeps,

I was naughty and hopped on the scales this morning (anyone else always on their scales?) I am 11st 4lbs this morning Yeyyyyy. This is going to help me stay motivated =)

So this morning my plan is to do some job searching, whatsapp to see how my friends are and then go for a Swim.

This afternoon i am hoping to read my book and list some of our stuff on Ebay etc and then this evening we are going out with our friends for a meal.

Hope everyone has a good day =)

DAY 3

B- Bacon Medallions x3 and Scrambled Egg x2 with spring onions
L- Gluten Free Roll and Cheese and Mayo, Hobnob Flapjack
D- Beef Burger, Smoked Cheese, Crispy Onons, Bacon, Lettuce and BBQ relish
P- A small slice of cake
Total - 1455
Exercise - Yoga

I decided to do Yoga instead of a swim yesterday and then curled my hair and put my make up on and went out with the boyfriend to meet our friends for a meal and drinks. I had a lovely evening and chatted loads and laughed a lot, it was much needed.

Last edited:
Morning Peeps,

I had a lie in today and then cleaned the bathroom, the hall floors, the kitchen and took out the bins and recycling =)

Just changing the bed and then I will do three loads of washing and put the dishwasher.

Hoping to pop and see my sister for a cup of tea if she ever answers her phone?!

Have a lovely day Peeps...

DAY 4

B- Cup of tea x 2, banana and Exante Mint Cookie
L- Orange Juice Carton and a Pear
D- 2X Sausage, Mash, Corn, Carrots, Broccoli, Gravy
S- Eton Mess and Blueberries
Total Calories - 1491
Exercise - Walking my nephew to the park

When your sister offers you to stay for dinner you say yesssssss =) It was really good and I had a lovely day with my family 💙

DAY 6

B- Exante Cookie and Cream Bar and a Cup of Tea
L- Exante Daal Pot, Ham and Cheese slices
D- Scrambled Egg, Bacon medallions, Broccoli, Spring Onion and Cheese
S- Exante White chocolate cookie
Total Calories - 1283
Exercise - Walking for an Hour

Yesterday was a good day Peeps, I managed to pop in to a charity shop despite feeling panicky and bought two books and then got a few bits from two shops so I was really pleased with myself and it meant i walked at least and hour yesterday =)

Then in the afternoon I had a telephone interview and am hoping to meet with them soon so fingers crossed =)

Ah a daytime bath and cuppa sounds heavenly....I so wish I could do that.

Hope you're having a good day :)

Are you weighing tomorrow? If so good luck!

It was so good =)

I had a lovely day thank you x

Yes first weigh in tomorrow 🤞

Hope you are having a nice week x

DAY 7

B- Exante Jam Bar and Cup of Tea
L- Bacon Medallions and Cheese
D- Fishcake, Rice and Vegetables
S- Exante Cookie and Cream bar
Total Calories - 1255
Exercise - 40 minute walk and Yoga

Finished my book this morning and then popped out to get the boyfriend's card and gift for his birthday next week =)

Then walked to the park and started a new book sat in the sunshine so feeling very relaxed today Peeps x

Morning All,

I am awake and have weighed and am 11st 4 lbs today so this week I have lost - 2lbs, I am really happy with that as i am a slow and steady loser which is why i normally give up but not this time, I am determined to be skinny by Christmas 🎄

This morning I am gonna have a quick shower and then head to town to meet my friend for lunch. Unfortunately the place she suggested is an all you can eat that we both love so it will involve mac'n'cheese and sticky toffee pudding among many other things so i know today will be a day off plan 🤫

Saturday morning I am also meeting a group of nanny friends for a catch up at a chocolate cafe so that will involve a treat however hoping to work that into my daily calories allowance so after today the rest of the week should be on plan so hopefully I will see another loss next week 🤞

DAY 8

B- Cup of Tea and a Pear
L- All You can eat with a friend
D- Exante daal pot
Total - Off plan day
Exercise - Walking to town and Yoga

oooohhhh all you can eat?? What had you?? Hope you had a lovely time meeting up with your friend.. There are 21 meals in a week, 1 meal off plan won't wreak havoc on the scales xx

Back