BinkyBonk needs to lose weight...

Oh good I'm really glad your enjoying it my sweet! Yeah I'm ok thanks xx

Delighted you're enjoying new job and sounds like food is good too woop! Xx

Just woke up and went to check on the Bf on the sofa as he normally sleeps out there when he has been out until late but he wasn't there, he knows to text if he is in after midnight so I don't worry.... so I rang him and he just said he will be back about 4am and didn't seem pleased I had interrupted boys night, but I just needed to know he was okay :( going to go back to sleep now and see how he is I the morning but don't think I was wrong to check he was okay x

Oops! I used to have this all the time. ....if you're worried of course you should check in him. ...far better than assuming he is ok when he is not. I'm sure he'll have forgotten about it by the morning and hope you don't have to spend the day nursing him

Just woke up and went to check on the Bf on the sofa as he normally sleeps out there when he has been out until late but he wasn't there, he knows to text if he is in after midnight so I don't worry.... so I rang him and he just said he will be back about 4am and didn't seem pleased I had interrupted boys night, but I just needed to know he was okay :( going to go back to sleep now and see how he is I the morning but don't think I was wrong to check he was okay x
of course it is fine to ring, it will be the alcohol talking him not sounding pleased, lots of noisy tidying this morning lol x

Oops! I used to have this all the time. ....if you're worried of course you should check in him. ...far better than assuming he is ok when he is not. I'm sure he'll have forgotten about it by the morning and hope you don't have to spend the day nursing him

He got in at 4am and gave me lots of cuddles this morning so think he feels bad for being annoyed on the phone :)

He is just sleeping this morning x

Morning peeps, I managed to go to sleep again once I knew the Bf was okay, we had cuddles all morning and I got up at 9.30 which felt like lunchtime after 6am starts he he, I have put the washing on and warmed a GF pains au chocolate for breakfast in bed yummy :)

I always think that binks! My alarm goes off at 05.50 during the week so 8am feels so late!! You weren't wrong to check in with bf, it would only have taken him 20 secs to text you and say he's staying out. Naughty boy :)

I always think that binks! My alarm goes off at 05.50 during the week so 8am feels so late!! You weren't wrong to check in with bf, it would only have taken him 20 secs to text you and say he's staying out. Naughty boy :)

I know, it feels like 4pm today but is only lunchtime weird lol x

He usually gets the last train so is home by 12.30am but got a lift so could stay out till 4am just forgot to tell me lol x

I am weighing in at +4lbs at the minute and really fed up, maybe I am just meant to be this weight because every time I get to 10st 8lbs I go back up to 10st 11lbs so easily :(

I am going to continue with SW on work days and me and the Bf have agreed to no more snacks in the house once what we have in has gone as we both seem to have gotten very bad again lately x

So going to carry on with SW and get back on it when we have got rid of all the snacks lol x

Have had a lovely day relaxing with the Bf, read more of game of thrones, I still have six hundred pages to read before Wednesday eeek, just had a lovely bath and getting ready to go to our friends for a BBQ and board games evening :)

We couldn't have a BBQ last night as the weather changed so we ended up having fish and chips which were lovely but the Bf was really annoyed with me on the way home because I didn't drive with my friend to get the chips as I was too nervous, he is now saying he won't help me practise as I didn't help myself by doing it last night, he doesn't understand what it is like to be nervous and I don't know how to stop it :(

Give yourself some time, it is fine to be nervous and it will go as you have more and more lessons x

Back