BinkyBonk needs to lose weight....

BinkyBonk

Gold Member
Hello Peeps *Waves*

Binky is back again and still have weight to lose *Sigh*. I am starting at 11st 2lbs and aiming to get to 10st following Slimming World. It's twelve weeks until Christmas so aiming to get to goal by then as it would be amazing to visit all our family with me finally being skinny :)

I will try to keep posting my food diary each day, any tips welcome and I would love to meet new friends to support each other along the way, let's do this peeps x

Hey Peeps,

So its day one and I am feeling positive :)

This morning i got up and cleaned the whole flat, did three loads of washing, put a beef casserole in the slow cooker, went food shopping for work lunches and got everything ready for work for the week.

I also bought a subway salad of the day, I have never had the Chicken Tikka before and it was really tasty, next time i need to try the sweet onion sauce instead of light mayo as apparently it is less syns :rolleyes:

Hope you are all having a good day peeps x

Monday 2nd October

B- Cup of liquorice and peppermint tea

L- Chicken Tikka Subway Salad- Chicken tikka, lettuce (S) cucumber (S) sweetcorn, onion (S) pepper (S) Cheese (HEA) light mayo (3) Pepsimax

D- 2 x GF Toast (HEB) with Jam (4) Mandarins (S)

Snack- Rice crispy bar (7.5)

HEA- Grated Cheese
HEB- 2 x GF Toast
SYNS- 14.5

Good morning Peeps,

Day two is here and still feeling good today :)

I am still feeling unwell so I am having a day of rest today, which means relaxing in my PJ's and watching the new episodes of Bitten on Netflix. I am not the best at doing nothing so trying very hard to just sit and relax :rolleyes:

Have a good day Peeps x

Tuesday 3rd October

B- N/A

L- 2 x GF Toast (HEB) (2) mandarins (S) and a cup of chocolate soya milk (HEA)

D- Beef Casserole- Beef, herbs, carrot (S) swede (S) gravy (2)

Snack- Rice cake bar x 1 (4) and a few quality streets ooops?! Pepsimax

HEA- Soya chocolate milk
HEB- 2 x GF Toast
SYNS- 8

Last edited:
Wednesday 4th October

B- N/A

L- 2 x GF Toast (HEB) (2) and a cup of chocolate soya milk (HEA)

D- Beef Casserole- Beef, herbs, carrot (S) swede (S) gravy (2)

Snack- Cheese and crackers (15) Pepsimax

HEA- Soya chocolate milk
HEB- 2 x GF Toast
SYNS- 19 Plus a few quality streets ooops?!

anyone else find it harder to be good at home? x
I actually used to find it harder when I worked in an office. Sitting at a desk just made me starving, especially when everyone around me just grazed constantly! Not to mention the snack machines. I work from home now and I'm lucky if I even remember to have my meals on time and hardly ever snack in between. I don't keep any treat food in the house though, so that probably helps. If I'm hungry I pretty much have to cook something. :rolleyes:

Back