• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Bio Oil

Bio oil is the only thing i know of that gets rid of stretch marks - but it doesnt work fast - it can take ages!

well i got the biggest bottle they had hehe i want them to reduce by summer as my belly wont b coming out till im slim and trim hehe

Was thinking the exact same thing only yesterday..... since lt i have got stretch marks on my tummy... and never had them there before!!!
Will bio oil work??

i tink so my friend shes a beauty therapist and said its really good takes a while but works and even helps with uneven skin tone spot scars and generally dry skin, u can even use it on your face. its worth a try for £15 should last me till past the summer

Great i'm gonna get so xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Bio oil is the only thing i know of that gets rid of stretch marks - but it doesnt work fast - it can take ages!
Do you think it will work on 11 yr old baby strecth marks or am i too far gone lol:cry:

erm i dont know some of mine are old im gna stick with it and try ive not even had a baby to get mine lol

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hey hun i used bio oild when pregnant and it helped a bit! I had loads of stretch marks esp on my inner thight before starting LT..now you can hardly see then as i have shrunk lol never thought i would wear a skirt again!! xxx

Do you think it will work on 11 yr old baby strecth marks or am i too far gone lol:cry:
OMG nikki you couldn't possibly have an 11yr old you look so young !!!

Hey hun i used bio oild when pregnant and it helped a bit! I had loads of stretch marks esp on my inner thight before starting LT..now you can hardly see then as i have shrunk lol never thought i would wear a skirt again!! xxx
Hey Tracy, Did they stay gone or do they come back? Do you have to keep using bio oil to keep them away?

I havent used it since being pregnant Lou! They havent gone but are hardly noricable now, they were really red before LT! It makes sense i guess that they are so red when your skin is stretched so when the skin relaxes they reduce in appearance! xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
OMG nikki you couldn't possibly have an 11yr old you look so young !!!
LOL....Thanks.... yeah .. i started early had him at 18 then for some stopid reason had another 5 yrs later lol smaller age gap would have been better ;)

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
I havent used it since being pregnant Lou! They havent gone but are hardly noricable now, they were really red before LT! It makes sense i guess that they are so red when your skin is stretched so when the skin relaxes they reduce in appearance! xx
Toddles off to ebay to search for some!!

seriously nikki I would have given you 24 yrs old max in your pic!!!! that is madness

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Lol you can be my best friend... i am 29..30 this yr!!!! getting on now you just made my day :D:D:D:D