Bio Yogurts

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by mullerlight, 11 November 2009 Social URL.

1. mullerlight

mullerlight Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Hi Everyone

I have been recommended to get some Bio Yogurts as I have a very low immune system and have been getting Thrush on my body. I can't seem to find any "free" yogurts that are Bio. Does anyone know of any please.

Thanks so much for any help.
    :eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Aren't the Activia Fat free ones a bio yoghurt?
    Failing that, Tesco Natural FF yoghurt is bio.

4. mullerlight

mullerlight Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.37%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Thanks, I think I wanted them to have BIO in big letters all over them hehe. I will pop out and get those and next time I am in Tesco pick up the other ones. Thanks for your help.

5. Brightonrosie

Brightonrosie I want to be fitter again

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.94%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Recent research has shown that bio yogurts do not contain enough active ingredients to make a difference. Thrush thrives on sweet foods and yeasty foods so eat more veg instead of fruit and reduce intake of bread if possible. If you can get to a health food shop you would be better off taking acidophilus supplement which is a probiotic. xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.