Birds eye fish fusions?

clare85

Hi all, I do green days and it says in my book (I ordered from eBay as can't make the groups) that 150g cod can be used as heb, birds eye fish fusions are 160g can I not use it as heb and syn the coating and 10g of fish? I'm sorry if that seems silly and also I have no idea how I would work out syns for the coating..... It's lemon pepper if anyone knows how? Thanks

The lemon and pepper fish fusions is 13 syns for each piece of cod on a green day. Healthy extras tend to be 6 syns so even if you did count the cod as a healthy extra (I'm not sure if you can though) it would still be 7 syns per cod

According to Tesco website, it is 14 per cent fat, which is quite high for a fish dish - then I looked at the ingredients and could see that there is a lot of oil (rapeseed and olive) added; also there is flour and breadcrumbs.

Yes I know I didn't want to count whole thing as an heb, I just thought that with it being cod I could use the 6 syns (120) calories and syn the remaining (135 calories as they say 255 per cod)?

The lemon and pepper fish fusions is 13 syns for each piece of cod on a green day. Healthy extras tend to be 6 syns so even if you did count the cod as a healthy extra (I'm not sure if you can though) it would still be 7 syns per cod

Yes I know I didn't want to count whole thing as an heb, I just thought that with it being cod I could use the 6 syns (120) calories and syn the remaining (135 calories as they say 255 per cod)?

This is essentially the same as what the other person said to you as it works out at approx 7 syns plus your HEB lol

Back